Complaint (Please read Andy)

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by ninjafry1, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ninjafry1

ninjafry1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Andy!
    I am very upset about weinagain buying all the spawn gates. It is unfair for those of us who own stores/buildings there....such as MANY of us do. Can you please issue us our land back and/or give us permission where our stores are?? I would liek this very much if we could talk about this. Please PM if we can talk. Thanks!

2. WeWinAgain

WeWinAgain Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +413
    Didn't I pay you a compensation for your building? If I didn't please contact me and I'll get you the money for (roughly) what your building is worth. I wont lock this until the situation is resolved, but for now please contact me in game :)

3. WhiteRaptor

WhiteRaptor Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    im pretty sure he means EAST...i own north and east...nice info gathering

4. ninjafry1

ninjafry1 Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Please do not cause a fight... i made a mistake yes.. East. FlaminCactus and I own it. I would like QUITE A LOT of money dude to the fact we were going to use it as a store when we got residency. Now one more question... Since WHEN is it somone's right to sell what is the "wild" strictly for ANY iser to build on. Plus who sold it because ANDY owns it doesnt he?? i do not want to cause a fight and i am srry, but it is just disappointing to me. Please answer all my further questions and yes wewinagain I thank you for your concern and I would love for your pay please. Becaause i find it wrong that the store owners didnt get any of the profit due to them owning a sum of the land. Thank you very much indeed WhiteRaptor and weinagain. I would love to talk to andy about this still please.

5. ninjafry1

ninjafry1 Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh and ONE more thing. I do beleive the owners of plot's that were already there should get a decent price on buying there NEW plot (old one back.) Please do condsider this weinagain, because many users are becoming upset with their loss of land in THE WILD. Thanks and please do not world edit until we are PROPERLY moved out. I would also like to discuss with you about buying that SMALL area of land. Thanks and WhiteRaptor please be kind I do not want a fight especially with you due to the kindess you have. thanks, ninja

6. WhiteRaptor

WhiteRaptor Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    only you guys are asking for an INSANE amount to be compensated, no one else is angry

if you cant own "wild", how do you make a protected town?

7. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    Here's the thing. Andrew approved all of this, because he himself found the exterior of spawn to be rather hideous, and granted permission to Whiteraptor and Wewinagain to do this. The word of Builders and Residents on this server aren't used when considering a new town(from what i've been told), because it is your responsibility to protect a region.

"I would like QUITE A LOT of money dude to the fact we were going to use it as a store when we got residency". I have a question regarding this. Why are you demanding money, that you don't have, and that you couldn't of gotten for a long period of time? What is the guarantee that you would even of GOTTEN residency before someone else came along with this idea, and once again, Andrew approved it? You and Flamin' Cactus have been members of Ecocitycraft for a very, very long time. Where is the guarantee that you would of become residents and opened a shop right after these two protected these regions, and removed your buildings?

Thirdly, I agree with Raptor. How are you supposed to make a Protected town if you can't "own the wild"? That is the whole purpose of a Protected Town, that you will be able to find somewhere in the wild, and protect it for yourself.

8. bowlofrice00

bowlofrice00 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Well real quick guys im in defense in ninjafry1, if you think about they ( ninja and flamin) already made/bought a land area/ store in the gate that you bought. Although I dont think of any warning that you would buy this store and the enitre area, i mean look at the amount of money it took for you to buy the area and your not willing to compensate for people that AREN'T under residency to have protected land?

I think that this is going to having to be dealed buy giving flamin and ninja (not both) some type of payment (doesn't have to be AS big as ninja described it) for people that are TRYING to be able to buy residency without forking up real money.

9. WeWinAgain

WeWinAgain Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +413
    Okay, now i'm going to lock this. I have discussed the situation with the players involved and i've done my part personally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.