[Complaint] gmanburgers

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Glooble, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glooble

Glooble Penguin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +285
    I know it's been complained about before, but the auctions are getting really annoying. Gmanburgers was auctioning a stack of diamonds starting at 1k. Then when I bid 2500 and no other bids were placed he simply ignored the fact I bidded. When I asked him if he was going to sell them, he just said that it wasn't enough. Not 5 minutes later he was trying to auction then again for 4k. It's not right that people can get away with not selling to the person who wins an auction and then proceeding to try to auction them for even more.

2. yesyea

yesyea Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree completely, gman is after winning a couple of my auctions aswell, only to not show up at the spawn afterwards....I was waiting at spawn over 10 minutes for him one time before giving up.....i'f a player wins an auction, they should have the money automatically deducted from their account....also you see alot of useless "fake" auctions, diamonds for $1, etc.

3. EGO_downmaster

EGO_downmaster Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Dont worry Auction rules will be implemented soon and maybe a new system for it if we can find a way to get it IG.

4. D0rc

D0rc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +110
    $1 diamond auctions are normal, you'd be surprised how much people bid for it, I even do an auction with a starting price $1, and make 1.5k (For a diamond block)

This is why I suggested a while back an automatic system, but it wouldn't really be possible, as well as it feels less user based.

^ Yes, I think auction rules are coming soon, so don't worry.

5. yesyea

yesyea Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea I guess just trust whoever is winning your auction, or have whoever got 2nd in it come to spawn aswell, incase the guy who won doesn't show. Also DOrc lol, if u wanna buy a diamond block for 1500 lemme know :D I need 20k LOL

6. HDvorteX

HDvorteX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    I say we have an auction blacklist; a list that contains the names of people who are not allowed to participate in auctions.

7. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    Gmanburgers is also on a black list of mine. He offered 10 diamond blocks for sale starting at 3,000, i bid it up to 3,500, and no one bid again, but he failed to give me the diamond(though i didn't pay him). Its getting really tiring when people do this.

8. gmanburgers

gmanburgers Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    you are such a idiot i dont even know where to start.
    you didnt pay me
    so i thought you didnt want them
    if you wouldve say PAID ME
    i wouldve say GIVEN THEM TO YOU.
    derp.

9. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    When you don't do "Going once" "going twice" "sold", and you don't SPECIFICALLY say that they were sold to me, how do you expect anyone to know that they were sold to them? In second place, i continued to ask you over and over again about them, and you clearly ignored me.

10. SynWannabe

SynWannabe Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +80
    HEY! stop ur shit and stop ur cussing, uve been complained on many times of not giving the items if the prices are to low, be a mature at just do wat u was going to do. idk wat to do with u atm ill wait for a moderator whos a lil more experienced with this stuff.

11. EGO_downmaster

EGO_downmaster Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Well aside from the cussing, I had 2 auctions from him today with no problems. Gman if you want to make a complaint or state your case, Cursing if definitely not the way to get it out there. It will not only make people mad at you, but it will also draw more away from the complaint/point so that nothing gets done or this case punishment towards you.

EDIT: Locked as this is turning into a flame fest. Andrew will decide what to do if anything at all. You have both stated your side of the stories many time on the forums and IG. This will not be spammed IG anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.