[Complaint] Canada_Blue

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Khyber666, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khyber666

Khyber666 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Canada_Blue

Canada_Blue sold me a plot in Miami for $1,000 plus a $100 fee. I built a farm on my plot which I had rights to. Then i found a public farm he had and he said I could use it if I removed the farm on my plot. I removed the seeds. melon blocks and melon stems from my plot and stomped the farmland to dirt. The next day, I returned to find my build rights to the area gone. I asked him why and he said that I hadn't removed my farm. I did remove my farm. There was dirt on my plot but there were no rules against putting dirt on my own plot. He also said I would not be allowed to use his farm if I didn't remove my farm. He did not say I would lose rights to build on the plot I bought with my own money. He scammed me of my plot.

My plot is near the red and white wool tower. There are rows of stomped dirt with water flowing through them where my farm used to be. There are private signs placed and locked by me showing that I once had the rights to build there.

If possible I would refer my money back because I want to be resident. I have gone to a new town so would not like rights back and I don't want him banned because I don't want any enemies. Thank you for reading this report.

2. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +284
    Use proper format...

3. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    he is. just without the questions

4. Khyber666

Khyber666 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    User Complaints Format ::

These complaints may be posted in this forum with the title "[Complaint] <Username>" Please keep a normal professional title.

CODE: SELECT ALL
    Felon Username:
    Canada_Blue
    Complaint Canada_Blue sold me a plot in Miami for $1,000 plus a $100 fee. I built a farm on my plot which I had rights to. Then i found a public farm he had and he said I could use it if I removed the farm on my plot. I removed the seeds. melon blocks and melon stems from my plot and stomped the farmland to dirt. The next day, I returned to find my build rights to the area gone. I asked him why and he said that I hadn't removed my farm. I did remove my farm. There was dirt on my plot but there were no rules against putting dirt on my own plot. He also said I would not be allowed to use his farm if I didn't remove my farm. He did not say I would lose rights to build on the plot I bought with my own money. He scammed me of my plot.
    Evidence:
    My plot is near the red and white wool tower. There are rows of stomped dirt with water flowing through them where my farm used to be. There are private signs placed and locked by me showing that I once had the rights to build there.

Additional Information:
    If possible I would refer my money back because I want to be resident. I have gone to a new town so would not like rights back and I don't want him banned because I don't want any enemies. Thank you for reading this report.
    Felon Username is the username of the person you are filing a complaint against. NOT YOURS.
    Complaint is the complaint you have against the user. Please be sure to also make a reference to our Server Rules if you can by clicking here.
    Evidence is any screenshots or videos you may have to strengthen your complaint against the felon.
    Additional Information is any additional information that you wish to add. This includes but is not limited to, your personal perspective on the issue, how you felt the felon behaved, etcetera.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Thats an exact copy of what YOUR guys forum says. I listed everything it said to. I have the correct format

5. D0rc

D0rc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +110
    This is where the problem lies. I was there when Canada noticed this area. It was a mess, and easy to tell there was a farm there at one point. While the farm was indeed taken down, it was a huge mess of water and tilled land/dirt lines, and you left privated signs that Canada couldn't take down without making an LWC removal request. That's hardly "Removed"

Canada also has all right to take away anybodys rights for whatever reason he wants in his own town. I could come to his town, break one dirt block he gave me permission to break, and he could take my rights away from the town if he wanted just for that. It's his choice, and if people don't like the way he runs things, people won't join. He is only hurting himself.

In this instance, I can see why he would take away your permission. I don't see that Canada did anything wrong.

Locked for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.