>Complaint< bob57

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Rezonl, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    http://tinypic.com/r/157j6zs/7

This is the location, near my advertising signs by north gate. Earlier this week, there was a dispute that was solved thanks to kukelek. Antcubing was placing signs saying "ignore these stupid signs and trolling". Those signs were removed and the dispute was solved. unfortunately, I came back to that location to find that bob57 said the exact same thing that antcubing once said. These signs are obviouslly directed to my signs and I find this to be rude.

2. WhiteRaptor

WhiteRaptor Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    well, i dont see anything with THOSE signs in particular lol

3. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    Well its quite obvious these signs are directed to me as antcubing and the town of Eltos strongly believe everything I say is a troll attempt. Although the signs aren't that revealing, the entire attitude of the people who reside in Eltos is quite bitter.

4. bob57

bob57 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Hm.

These signs are not directed towards you whatsoever. These signs are directed at any newcomer who comes through North Portal and finds this large rack of advertisement signs. It is NOT trolling or rude to compete with you in advertisements.

I advertise aggressively. I have no qualms about that. I never specifically noted who they were pointed at. I made these advertisements on the Eltos road, with full belief that I was advertising a better town than some of those little builder villages.

Less trolls does not specifically name anybody. It's advertising. Aggressive at that.

Hate trolls? is the same as well.

I believe it IS rude, however, to knowingly post advertisements on a road every single person walking to Eltos would have walked on.

I am not saying that YOU are a troll. I am aggressively advertising on the road to ELTOS, in an attempt to win over newcomers. I am NOT stating in any way whatsoever that you are a troll.

EDIT: I am, actually, referring to the people in many towns that bait others in attempts to anger them. That is trolling. Eltos did not, at the time, have as many, because we had a much lower population.

5. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder

Ratings:
    +27

In that case, it must be a coincidence that you believe the entire town of sprite city is a troll village? Hmmm.

6. bob57

bob57 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    No. Many. Not specifically Sprite or you.

I'm not really for keeping this argument. Due to the new Eltos portal, the road is being taken down. You may have this one.

7. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    Well to be honest, I find your marketing for your town to be utterly rude. Whenever I will post something about my city, antcubing and,or you will butt in and add your two cents worth. Its quite annoying to say "selling plots" then having a response like "our plots are cheaper" right after. It just shows lack of respect.

8. D0rc

D0rc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +110
    bob, where are these signs located? Because if these signs are in sprite city, you really should have gotten permission to place the signs from the mayor first if they are, advertising a town in a different town should be something you get permission for before doing.

And Rezon, stop bashing ant and his co-mayors, I'm getting tired of it, don't think just because they did this that they are in more trouble, I've seen you in game bashing ant as well. if ant got punished for flaming you, I've seen enough to tell that you were flaming him back, so enough with this, at this point if one is punished, so is the other. please talk to them in game about taking down the sign before making posts like this.

No punishments will be made, but even though this post was about bob, I know you are directing this at ant because these are his co-mayors, please end this already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.