[Closed] OsR's Custom Banners, Signatures, Avatars and More! ***The Book and Quill Official***

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by OnSceneReporter, Nov 16, 2013.

1. OnSceneReporter

OnSceneReporter №§ℛ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +692
    ==OPEN== ==CLOSED==
    [​IMG]
    a subsidiary of Trot-Fox Co.
    Want to flaunt your [insert notable characteristic here]?​
    Tired of those lame web generators?​
    Get a custom tendered forum avatar, signature, or other graphic!​
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    About
    I enjoy making graphics, and new challenges drive me to learn new techniques. I'll do the best I can to make you some cool images! These images can be used on EcoCityCraft's forum, but if you need something for another forum like MinecraftForum or PlanetMinecraft, I may be able to help make something, and adapt for those sites (you'll have to inform me of site specific requirements).​
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Read up on my policies, and then fill out an application form and post it to this thread! I'll let you know when the job is accepted, and forum pm you with questions and updates.​
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    In The Works...
    Billybue24 - in progress
    eddieabery - in line
    anvildash's ECC Blog banner - in line
    emongolab - in line
    MCHelix3000 - in line
    Izz9 - on wait
    RailefBear - on wait

Past Clients

Policies
    - All requests must be appropriate and follow ECC rules.
    - Remember that your application is a request, one that I may choose not to fulfill for various reasons, which may include, but are not limited to: insufficient information, time constraints.
    - I will try to accommodate your wishes, but realize that not everything may be possible.
    - Base price: 30k
    - Non-Minecraft images may be allowed, but not all may be easy to use.​
    - SIGNATURES
    - Base price: 50k
    - Please keep things limited to in-game minecraft things.​
    - If/When attaching your player skin, be sure to attach the actual skin graphic, and not a link to a web viewer.​
    - OTHER CUSTOM GRAPHICS
    - Base price: 40k
    - This is if you want something like a banner for the top of a thread. Also I can adapt a signature graphic for other websites like planetminecraft (graphic must help promote ECC, and may require some text that indicated EcoCityCraft).​
    - MODIFICATIONS
    - Base price: 10k
    - If you've had a graphic made by me, and you need simple modifications, I may be able to still modify certain elements of the graphic without a lot of work. Examples of this may be: some text, small effects, slight change in positioning.​
    - If there is a mistake in a previous graphic, like misspelling of words or names, that can be fixed without charge, as long as it is brought up within a reasonable amount of time after delivery.​
    - The base price is a minimum charge. If your graphic is more complex/requires significant editing, there may be a surcharge added.
    - Once I add your request on my list, it may take some time before I have something to show you. Please do not forum PM or pm/mail me in game about the progress. I will contact you when I begin working on it.
    - When ready, I will send you a test of the image. This image will have a watermark, and you should not use this image anywhere, or edit it in any fashion.
    - Once the work is complete, and full payment has been received, I will give you a link to a non-watermarked copy of the graphic. You are expected to download this, and post it to a site (like imgur) and then link it where needed. Do not link to the same source I have posted as I may delete it later.
    - You may not remove my license mark, "CCBYNC OsR", from the original image, but you may adapt the image for use in your own non-commercial works as long as you properly attribute me. This is a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License.
    [​IMG]
    - These policies are subject to change at any time, however images marked with a specific license will remain under that ascribed license for an indefinite time.

Application Form
    IGN:
    <txt>​
    Is this for you, or a gift for someone else? If it's for someone else, what is his/her IGN?
    <txt>​
    What type of job is this? (avatar, signature, other, modification)
    <txt>​
    What is the base price for the job, and do you have enough funds for that?
    <txt>​
    Description: (minecraft skin image, background ideas, pose description, theme, link images and fonts you want used)
    <txt>​
    Is this to be used on another website? If so, are there size restrictions? (please write them and link to the information)
    <txt>​
    Preferred Colors or Palette: (try out Kuler, then screenshot the page and post the image)
    <txt>​
    What is CCBYNC OsR?
    <txt>​

Previous Works
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 OnSceneReporter, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  2. HelixInsight

HelixInsight Surgeon
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,280
    I see that you are competing with annyonion. The signatures are awesome! But they should be a little cheaper, and should be priced around 45-47k. Just a suggestion!

3. Drewbo_

Drewbo_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  4. OnSceneReporter

OnSceneReporter №§ℛ

Ratings:
    +692
    MCHelix3000 , drewbo173

I'm sorry, but this is not a discussion thread. This is for commission job postings. If you want to have a discussion, we can talk in a discussion thread. This is not the place.

#4 OnSceneReporter, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  5. OnSceneReporter

OnSceneReporter №§ℛ

Ratings:
    +692
    First sig has been made for icondigi !
    Check it out!

[​IMG]

6. icondigi

icondigi FuryFudge Lover
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,466
    Amazing sigs!

7. Aqqel

Aqqel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    BillyBue24
    Is this for you, or a gift for someone else? If it's for someone else, what is his/her IGN?
    It is for me
    Signature (If thats the type Icon has)
    50k, and yes, I have all 50k
    Description: (minecraft skin image, background ideas, pose description, theme, link images and fonts you want used)
    My personal skin. If you can make it look like I'm praying with my two hands together. Also, make an angle or two flying in the background. I want there to be 3 lines of text.
    ECC President
    God
    President of Aquaticii Nation
    This text can be located in a similar way to Icon's but I will let you use your best judgement on colors.
    Is this to be used on another website? If so, are there size restrictions? (please write them and link to the information)
    No
    Preferred Colors or Palette: (try out Kuler, then screenshot the page and post the image)
    I will let you use your best judgement. If I feel they are too off, it shouldn't be too hard to change them right?
    What is CCBYNC OsR?
    I don't know what to put here.....

8. OnSceneReporter

OnSceneReporter №§ℛ

Ratings:
    +692
    New image for billybue24!

[​IMG]

9. Aqqel

Aqqel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  10. OnSceneReporter

OnSceneReporter №§ℛ

Ratings:
    +692
  11. mikeace60

mikeace60 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +20
  12. HelixInsight

HelixInsight Surgeon
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,280
    IGN:
    MCHelix3000​
    This is for me.​
    signature​
    The base price is 50k, but I was told otherwise by OnSceneReporter for a different price.​
    I would like my personal skin, with a theme of kind of sciency but cool. Sort of connected to DNA experiments and such. I would like atleast 1 DNA picture in the background, and it should look like a sciency kind of theme, if you know what I mean. Please include "President of Helix Nation", "Proud Owner of The Helixian Army", and "Experienced Scientist"​
    No, this is to be used on ECC.​
    I like the colors red, blue, black, and dark gray.​
    What is CCBYNC OsR?
    Here's a link to the meaning of CCBYNC. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/ I can use the image, redistribute it, change it, but I cannot use for commercial purposes or not attribute to OnSceneReporter​

#12 HelixInsight, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  13. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    How much would a signature that looks like yours but the box is animated like the one in previous works?
    I'd have it switch through things instead of being listed on the signature itself.
    How much would it cost?

14. OnSceneReporter

OnSceneReporter №§ℛ

Ratings:
    +692
    oo, that really depends on what kind of animation needs to be done, and how elements work together. It definitely would cost extra after the initial design cost, and special consideration would have to be taken in the design process to make an animation work effectively.

The best thing to do is to file a request app. Describe what you would like to see happen, whether it be changing text, or perhaps in the case of an enderman, falling star effects. Once you do that, I can think on it, and come up with a better idea of a price for that.

15. OnSceneReporter

OnSceneReporter №§ℛ

Ratings:
    +692
    bump. more client examples coming soon! Stay tuned!

16. _1_2_Kappa_3_4_5

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    My sigs are pretty good too :3.

17. Aqqel

Aqqel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Bumping to show the awesomeness of this company.

18. Aqqel

Aqqel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I need a modification in the text, what should I do?

19. OnSceneReporter

OnSceneReporter №§ℛ

Ratings:
    +692
    Fill out another application form, and where it says what type of work, put 'modification'.

20. Aqqel

Aqqel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    Billybue24
    Self
    Modification
    10k, Yes I do
    Option 1: Adding "Co-Mayor of America"
    Option 2: Changing "God of Life" to "Co-Mayor of America"
    <txt>
    <txt>
    What is CCBYNC OsR?
    <txt>