Clearing of Done

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by sleeper59, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sleeper59

sleeper59 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +57
    IGN:
    @sleeper59

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @EtherealSquid

General Purpose of Contract:
    To settle terms for a clearing job.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @sleeper59, agree to organize the clearing of the done, under the following specs:

• The whole town of done will be cleared from y level 255 to y level 63 by August 28th 2019

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @EtherealSquid agrees to:

· Pay @sleeper59 125,000 ECD within 24hrs of this contract's approval.
    · Adding @sleeper59 as owner to the town of done within 24hrs of this contracts approval until the end of the clearing.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be

2. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    IGN:
    @EtherealSquid

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Indeed

3. TomKFC

TomKFC Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +699
    Don't forget to take timestamped screenshots of all transactions by double tapping F2.

Contract Approved. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.