Clarification on Unclaimable towns and spawn towns

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Jdawger, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    So I learned my neighboring town of Nymeria (a spawn town next to Cydonia) is up for auction despite having an unclaimable app attached to it (https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/unclaimable-town-application-etherealsquid.201910/ ). I was thinking on putting an app to make Cydonia unclaimable, but I now fear that it might be taken away by staff and I would waste all that money/nstars.

Since this is also a help & support section, I will ask the following questions:

Does unclaimable apps not work for spawn towns?

Can staff still legally seize my spawn town for auction despite the unclaimable application (assuming everything about the town is legal)

And two clarification questions as well:

What does unclaimable apps actually protect? Can it protect against staff seizures or not (it's not clear on the wiki)?

Does it only affect the official owner or does every listed owner need to be permabanned with no return for the town to be seized?

When can staff legally seize a spawn town? Like, how long do you need to be offline before/what is the build requirements before staff can auction it off?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 Jdawger, Nov 11, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  2. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516

Well lets see. In nice bright red words it states what can make a town up for auction. So if we read that. We then see etherealsquid is banned. Hmmm.... MAYBE hes... PERMABANNED WITH NO CHANCE OF RETURN. :O

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Spawn towns with a permabanned owner is the only exceptions, as mentioned in the unclaimable information.

No other towns server wide would fall into this category. If you have a regular town and are permabanned with no return, your town still wouldn't be touched.

#3 andrewkm, Nov 11, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  4. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I edited my post. I forgot to add one question

5. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Welp considering what is happening with nymeria, your questions are all answered. This post is just to cause drama man. Also since main reset, its been emphasized that town owners NEED to be the official owner for alot of things.

6. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Bruh, this is not to cause drama, so I kindly ask you to fuck off. I'm seriously asking questions as I was not aware of this. Now that it is answered and I read US2's response, I understand the situation now. I didn't know Squid was permabanned, and when talking to him on discord, he didn't either.

So thank you for accusing me of starting drama and putting me in a pissy mood. I guess I won't ask questions to relieve my confusion since it "might start drama."

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  7. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065