Christmas Season Events: December 2020!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by ClarinetPhoenix, Dec 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    [​IMG]

Welcome to the Christmas Season of 2020!
    We have lots of things planned for you this month. I hope you will all enjoy what we have going on.

December Raffle:
    This month we are running a massive raffle, you must participate in this month’s events and the event town games to earn raffle tickets for this raffle!
    Thread: https://tinyurl.com/ecc2020eventsraffle

Secret Santa:
    That’s right, out with Thanksgiving and in with Christmas, it is time to sign up for Secret Santa.
    Hosted on just MainNorth this year in the Winter Festival town built just for this Holiday Season!
    Thread: https://tinyurl.com/eccsecretsanta2020

Winter Festival Town:
    Located at /warp winter or /warp winterfestival on MAIN NORTH

This year features a custom-built town where you will find a few of redstone games where you can win prizes, collectible items or raffle tickets for the December Raffle!

Each of the redstone games will require a token to play. You can get your daily tokens by simply doing
    /kit wintertokens
    This command will only work on the MainNorth server! You get 20 tokens a day(10 every 12 hours) to play the various games for prizes!

This town will also host several random event games as well as the redstone games and Secret Santa.

Public Christmas Tree:
    If you are looking for somewhere to leave gifts for your friends and family, look no further! The Christmas Tree area at /warp winter and /warp secretsanta allows the placement and removal of chests for all users!
    Feel free to leave your personal gifts here to be opened on Christmas Day!

Remember to /lock your gift chests! Users can still open chests in the town!

Games:
    Blind Shots:
    Enter your token and drop down into the game room where you are blindfolded! You have 30 seconds to attempt to hit the targets hidden by the shroud of darkness. Each target is hooked up to a dispenser loaded with prizes! Good luck!
    Use the shroomlights to find your way around. Your game begins as soon as you fall. Don't wait!

Ice Archery:
    Test your archery skills with this game, once you enter the shooting area then you have 1 minute to hit as many of the targets as possible! The game will shut down once your time is up, hitting a target will activate a dispenser and give you a prize!

Glacial Rollarcoaster:
    Take a ride on this ice rail and receive prizes while you do! All you need to do is get in a minecart and enjoy the ride, prizes will be distributed along the rail as you go. Enjoy the ride!

Item Toss:
    Toss items into the water until you land one! Not all spaces give a prize, but the game ends once you land an item in a space. Choose wisely!

Twelve Days of Christmas: Starts December 13th!
    Starting on December 13th, there will be a set of unique items pertaining to 12 Days of Christmas released either as random drops or as part of the redstone game prizes in the festival town. Be sure to participate in the Redstone games each day increase your chance at landing once of these items!

That's all so far! Go forth and enjoy the events! We hope to see you all there!

#1 ClarinetPhoenix, Dec 2, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  2. socksforsupper

socksforsupper President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐

Ratings:
    +84
    Curious if anyone would know... I've tried adding the @ECC Events ping role but it won't add on my discord. I've click to remove it and re-add it but it still doesn't show.

3. ClarinetPhoenix

Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    You need to react to the post United has about in in #ping-roles
    Then the role bot automatically adds it to your account.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That's how you get the role

4. socksforsupper

socksforsupper President

Ratings:
    +84
    Okay, I had done that. Does it show as another channel on discord? That’s what I don’t see. It says I have been added.

5. ClarinetPhoenix

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Nah, its simply a role that I ping when I post events in #news, there isn't a separate channel.
    You'll get notifications for ECC Events now. :3

6. socksforsupper

socksforsupper President

Ratings:
    +84
    Ahh, sorry about that! Okay, I’ve been on it for a awhile then. Thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.