1. RealNick123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +49
    Minecraft Username: RealNick123

Brief Description: I cannot send chat messages in any type of chat, ranging from Global to personal messages. I get the message "Cannot send chat message", I have tried logging in over and over again, and even trying from a different IP, but atlas it still does not work
    Instructions: Go into ECC, and go into any chat in game... Type something and hit enter. I can read messages fine, but I just cannot send them
    How many times did you recreate this bug?:
    Every time I log into ECC for the past 3 days. I have tried at least 10 times a day.
    I cant seem to extend edit page longer so.... Evidence: http://imgur.com/8KfKEIT
    Result:
    I get the message "Cannot send chat message"

Expected Result: I should be able to chat to other ECC members with out issues.

#1 RealNick123, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  2. generaljoecool Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +180
    Hello RealNick123,

I believe the issue is that chat has been disabled in your Minecraft options. In order to enable it, go to "Options>Muiltiplayer" and change the top left option to "Chat: Shown". This should fix the issue you are having.

3. RealNick123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +49
    Hey general, I have done what you have requested and it works now! I must have some how mistakenly pressed the chat button in the settings. Thanks a lot!