Can break blocks inside spawn on VMR

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by blazwura97, Apr 20, 2022.

1. blazwura97

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +687
    Minecraft Username: blazwura97

Brief Description: Honestly not sure if this is intended, I would assume not as it's supposed to be a spawn zone no matter the y level. Not a massive deal, I guess it was just overlooked with the y level changes.

Instructions: Go anywhere under y0 inside the VMR spawn, you won't be able to break anything above y0 but anything below you can break. You can also be attacked by mobs under y0 which you usually can't be inside spawn. Mobs are also spawning too so it's not even a safe zone at all.

How many times did you recreate this?: Many

Result: Can break blocks inside VMR spawn under y0

Expected Result: Not to be able to break any blocks inside VMR spawn no matter the y level.

Evidence: /tppos 369 -1 -245 is a spot you can test at.

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    Yeah, the issues is the region wasn't covering the new world-heights.

@andrewkm I expanded the region manually so that it covers spawn entirely, but I don't think it sets it automatically like this when VMR resets.

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    This does indeed carry over on VMR resets.
    Thank you for the update.

PS: Thank you very much for the bug report @blazwura97, we actually discovered a huge flaw due to this report which we would have had during 1.18.2 launch. We just spent a good hour fixing up / preparing for it. :)

#3 andrewkm, Apr 21, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2022