Bunny Prestige Shop

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Lopporit, Oct 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    Bunny Prestige Shop

[​IMG]

Welcome to the official forum page for Bunny Prestige Shop! This page will be kept up to date with the latest news and events/giveaways at /warp bunny!

Starting late October or early November, bunny will begin doing weekly and maybe even monthly giveaways! Stay tuned for updates!

Every week, warp bunny will be giving away a total of 500k to three of its patrons! Entry is simple, just sell any item at warp bunny during the week and your name will be entered into a drawing for 250k, 150k, and 100k respectively at the end of the week! The time period cutoff for these giveaways will be Monday at midnight EST each week!

/warp bunny currently buys:
    • Farming drops
    • Fishing drops
    • Mining drops
    • Mob drops
    As well as a few other miscellaneous items! Want to see something added to the shop? Drop me a forum PM or feel free to reply in this thread!

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 Lopporit, Oct 14, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
  2. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    Giveaway Winners!

Week of 10/17/22 through 10/23/22: @PIXELMONARCH
    Week of 10/24/22 through 10/30/22: @BecauseJellal
    Week of 10/31/22 through 11/6/22: @MinecraftFrame
    Week of 11/7/22 through 11/13/22: @Fantasy72
    Week of 11/14/22 through 11/20/22: @ChefCraft19, @dred73, @AdmiralD
    Week of 11/21/22 through 11/27/22: @Anderfin, @KMaxwell, @rivercobber
    Week of 11/28/22 through 12/4/22: @dred73, @Skylexia, @maples1
    Week of 12/5/22 through 12/11/22: @Dfs9, @KMaxwell, @maples1

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #2 Lopporit, Oct 14, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2022
  3. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA

Ratings:
    +968
    Congratulations to @PIXELMONARCH for being the winner of the first weekly giveaway! The amount of 200k has been deposited in your forum bank! :D

4. PIXELMONARCH

PIXELMONARCH Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +4
    Thank you so much! This is really a blessing for me. Thank you for your awesome shop at /warp bunny and farm /warp ffa :)

5. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA

Ratings:
    +968
    Congratulations to @BecauseJellal for being the winner of the second weekly giveaway! The amount of 200k has been deposited in your forum bank! :D

#5 Lopporit, Oct 31, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2022
  6. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA

Ratings:
    +968
    Congratulations to @MinecraftFrame for being the winner of the third weekly giveaway! The amount of 200k has been deposited in your forum bank! :D

7. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA

Ratings:
    +968
    Hi all, I've added a poll to this thread because I would like to see how the community feels about prestige shop prices. Previously, we tried lowering prices but got a negative reaction; however, I'd like to do a poll to get as much feedback as possible in case perhaps a few voices were simply very loud.

Personally, I feel the prestige shops have the ability to directly influence inflation. By setting prices lower, less money is put directly into circulation. One thing that is absolutely true is that the amount of money the shops make from selling stock won't change. I'm already doing a weekly giveaway, and if prices do drop, I'd like to create a monthly giveaway as well as use extra profits to fund more exciting giveaways and/or events for the community :)

Please feel free to leave your thoughts on the thread as well, thanks

8. Xdutchless

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +96
    The same amount of money is put into circulation. The difference is that the shop owner gets more of this money. This could change the amount of inflation only if these shop owners do not use the money. (which is very unlikely.) If they do use the money they use it to buy stuff and because they have more money than others they can/ probably will pay more for a tool or item they want.

I voted no which I would like to change to about 47.5% because I think prestige owners deserver more, because the shop is a lot of work and there is a risk that they lose money because of price changes. I don't think 40% would be fair the prestige shop is an afk way to make money. (maybe it is fair when taxes are back)

Either way I would sell if the price is at 40% because I have a lower prestige.

9. glotai

glotai President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +87
    @CammyBunny I feel like you should lower to 40% or whatever percentage you see fit. Yea people might be mad and bitch about it. But thats just because they make less money. And to try to limit the money in the economy i would suggest buying towns :) or not spending a percentage of the money you get from it to make limit it. But i def vote towns or donate to valese or andrew.

you worked hard to get 10 prestiges and whatever else it takes to run a shop and spend time running it, which can be extremely annoying and take a lot (which people don't realise btw). You should do what you seem to be the best for you and your goals. So if that means trying to get money out of the economy or at least limit what goes in. lower it. worst case someone else starts a shop after the grind and it might go up a bit again.

Yes people might start being negative towards you/prestige shop owners but that will stop after a bit. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  10. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA

Ratings:
    +968
    Congratulations to @Fantasy72 for being the winner of the third weekly giveaway! The amount of 200k has been deposited in your forum bank! :D

#10 Lopporit, Nov 14, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
  11. rivercobber

rivercobber Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +18
    @CammyBunny At the end of the day its your shop to do with what you like. People may not like yes this true too but the new players that come on here to play will make up for it just like IRL there are dollar stores but then there is your high end shops and people go to the shop that suits there budget just like on here if you can afford it you will buy it not sure if this makes any cents like it does in my head but there it is

12. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA

Ratings:
    +968
    Prestige Shop Poll Update

[​IMG]

Since this poll will be removed from the thread shortly after this post, here is the last official count. While there has been some controversy, the simple fact is that we gave the community a vote to see if prices should be lowered, and 64.8% voted yes. Because of this we did move forward with changing prices; however, we settled on 45%. Because the 40% option did not receive the majority vote on its own and there was a significant amount of votes for no, we decided to meet in the middle. As of last night all three operational shops changed to 45%.

What does this mean for my shop? I really enjoy doing events and giveaways, and interacting with the community in those ways. With the extra 5% income from my shop's profits I will be expanding the weekly giveaway to include 3 winners, and I will be introducing a monthly giveaway as well as exploring some ideas for different little events I could run. I know not everyone agrees that these changes will help with inflation, but I believe it will at the very least help with wealth distribution.

Feedback or suggestions are absolutely welcomed, feel free to send me a forum PM!​

13. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA

Ratings:
    +968
    Congratulations to the winners of this week's giveaway!

@ChefCraft19 wins 250k!
    @dred73 wins 150k!
    @AdmiralD wins 100k!

Your prizes have been deposited into your forum bank balance!

14. dred73

dred73 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

Ratings:
    +80
    wow!!! just noticed this. Thanks so much Cammy. What a cool surprise!!

15. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Wow! Me too. Thanks Cammy!

16. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    A bit late to the party but thank you!

17. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA

Ratings:
    +968

@Anderfin wins 250k!
    @KMaxwell wins 150k!
    @rivercobber wins 100k!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. rivercobber

rivercobber Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +18
    WOW thank you very much for this cammy

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  19. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA

Ratings:
    +968

@dred73 wins 250k!
    @Skylexia wins 150k!
    @maples1 wins 100k!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA

Ratings:
    +968

@Dfs9 wins 250k!
    @KMaxwell wins 150k!
    @maples1 wins 100k!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.