Bunny Events Development

Discussion in 'Economy & Market' started by Lopporit, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    Hi, yes, hello. I had a cool idea for doing some future giveaways and events, and so I decided to give it a test run. Presenting the Bunny Events Development.

Overview

The Bunny Events Development will be an entity comprised of four (4) individuals including the permanent chair. The purpose of this formal committee will be to plan and execute events, giveaways, or any other form of interaction with the ECC community that involves donated funds from the chair. The details of these events, giveaways, etc, will be entirely at the discretion of the current members of the committee.

Goals
    1. The Bunny Events Development aims to not only give back to the community, but by including members of the community the Bunny Events Development aims to include the community in the process.
    2. This will also hopefully be a fun activity for users to take part in and be more actively involved in what’s going on with community giveaways and events.

Chair: @CammyBunny
    Vice Chair: @Skylexia
    Seat 3: @DrowningInPizza
    Seat 4: @coow_coow

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 Lopporit, Nov 16, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
  2. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    Username: DrowningInPizza
    Why are you interested in joining the Bunny Events Development?: I really enjoy events, but I always find myself enjoying the planning/hosting side of events alot more than participation haha. I'm fairly active these days, and often have lots of ideas scrambled in amongst the thoughts of melted cheese in this noggin, I think I could be of help :)
    What are your thoughts on Sylvilagus audubonii?: That is, so adorable, and I am not gonna lie I shed a lil tear at the pic of the mom and baby eatting carrots :')

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    Username:Coow_Coow
    Why are you interested in joining the Bunny Events Development?: to come up with awesome ideas for events, and offer a helpin hand with anything needed
    What are your thoughts on Sylvilagus audubonii?: they like grass land and so do I - we have something in common

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  4. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    Seats filled!