Bulk Materials for a World Trade Center Build

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by jbertig, Jan 24, 2020.

1. jbertig

jbertig Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +126
    Hey guys!

I've been gone for like a year, but I'm back on ECC! I got to mayor this week. It probably comes as no surprise, but I'm planning to build a new 1/2 scale World Trade Center in my mayor town. The original model's on archive, at /warp Regalis.

For the Twin Towers themselves I need the following bulk materials:

6 double chests of polished andesite
    4 double chests of glass blocks
    2 double chests of white concrete
    3.5 chests of black clay
    3 chests of stone
    36 stacks of black glass blocks
    1 chest of spruce logs
    1300 gray wool
    1806 gray stained glass panes
    1250 light gray concrete
    614 gray clay

There will be more things for the list, this is just a start. I'll update it as I figure out more. Let me know if you'd like to provide material, and what your price is :)

Below are a couple pics of the archive WTC, and my new design for the Twin Towers' facades. The Twin Towers will reach the height limit! Space will be available to buy, ~60 27x27x6 floors in the Twin Towers, each with private lifts, as well as shop space in the mall beneath the plaza. There will also be extremely large, open floor spaces in buildings 4, 5, and 6!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 jbertig, Jan 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  2. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    oh man, you're going for round 2!?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    @jbertig, the Austro-Aurora United Bank would be willing to provide a commercial loan for you to complete this endeavor! :)

4. jbertig

jbertig Mayor

Ratings:
    +126
    @_Royal_Vulpes_ I've never been one to take on debt on ECC, mainly because it can be difficult to stick with payment plans :) I suppose it would depend on how a loan was set up for repayment. I have no idea how much all of the materials will cost, if you'd like to research it for me, I'd appreciate it! In the meantime, getting my hands on a max pick and a silk pick would be probably the most helpful things for starting the build, beyond getting the ECD for materials. If you'd be interested in providing those for now, I can probably pay for them in a couple days :) I gotta prep the swamp biome I'm building the complex in, for the build, haha.

#4 jbertig, Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  5. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I have at least one dchest of andesite that I most likely won’t use. Direct me to a deposit place and I’ll drop it there.

6. jbertig

jbertig Mayor

Ratings:
    +126
    @Jdawger I placed two double chests at 4478x 63y -9833z in main. They're locked with perms registered to you :D Thanks!

7. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    I can fill almost every need listed and will be willing to supply you on a need and cash available basis I May even be willing to barter for things like nstars or a star tool. Forum pm me if you. Are interested and I will show you my Amazon style warehouse.

8. EraNow

EraNow President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,311
    Still need andesite?

9. SUBYT

SUBYT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +298
    @jbertig, a good idea would be to set-up chestshops at your town, (at the warp if you have one) and to have fixed prices (change them if needed)
    I might be able to sell things later on in the month (more likely next month though). Good luck with your build!

PS: If you need it here is the chestshop format
    <Username>
    <amount you want to buy/sell>
    <price you buy (S) or sell (B) for>
    <item name>

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  10. jbertig

jbertig Mayor

Ratings:
    +126
    @EraNow I sure do! Let me know what you have and how much ECD you'd like for it :)

11. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Hey @jbertig i filled another dchest of andesite. It’s yours bud.

Also have a lot of spruce wood and stone to donate (and if you need more than the required amount you listed, lmk. I have over 10 dchests of both)

12. jbertig

jbertig Mayor

Ratings:
    +126
    @Jdawger I put another pair of double chests in that same area of Naomi for you to drop things off. Thanks bud! :)

13. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    If you need more expensive blocks let me know. I deal in bulk bulk.

14. jbertig

jbertig Mayor

Ratings:
    +126
    Build Update:

So, right now I've built the superstructure of both towers, and the skeletons of WTC 4-6 are up. The North Tower is more or less ready for people to grab space, and I'm working on installing glass in the South Tower. After I get the glass placed, the South Tower will be ready as well. The two towers have 23 stories of 27x27x6's ready to be filled.

I'm going to need at least 5 or 6 stacks of end rods to light up the complex. Looking for quotes for these, pm me or reply here with your prices :)

I am also thinking about partnering with a reputable player to help build and jointly operate the complex, once it's completed. Let me know if you're interested! The town does not currently have a warp, but it will eventually. I can show the project to anybody interested in either space or being project partner!

#14 jbertig, Apr 27, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  15. Karin_88

Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    @jbertig are you still in need of any other supply materials, besides end rods?

Also, I'd love to donate the 50k towards your warp application :)

16. jbertig

jbertig Mayor

Ratings:
    +126
    @Karin_88 out of the original list, I still need the 36 stacks of black glass blocks, and will need more white concrete. I'm not 100% sure on the quantity atm. I'm also gonna need iron blocks for the Ideogram sculpture that was between the towers in the plaza, and to finish the South Tower's lobby.

I would be extremely honored if you were to donate $50k for a warp to the town! I'm planning to put signs on the South Tower's observation deck recognizing people who have donated things, so I will definitely acknowledge your generosity! I'm usually on for a few hours late night. Roughly 1:30-3:00 AM Eastern Time, and sometimes during the day before 3:00 PM as well :)

Here's a sneak peek, I set my FOV to 30, which is really the best way to view the towers.

4562x 68y -9794z are the coordinates to that vantagepoint if you'd like to see everything for yourself!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #16 jbertig, Apr 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  17. Karin_88

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    @jbertig I could definitely help out with black glass and white concrete! And I'm on usually 3am-8am PST time lol and sometimes randomly throughout the day. However, I can send you the 50k over forums, and set up a chest somewhere in my town on Main with the black glass/white concrete and PM you the coordinates for the chests :)

#17 Karin_88, Apr 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  18. jbertig

jbertig Mayor

Ratings:
    +126
    That will work :) I should be on during the day tomorrow and can toss in the app for the warp! I'll have to figure out the forums bank thing, I've never used it, which is bad for someone who's a former staff member, lol.

19. Karin_88

Ratings:
    +1,196
    Just sent the warp money to ya over forums :D it just gives you a notification and goes into your bank :p
    I've already got all the black glass needed (lmao made 3 dub chests before I saw how much you needed xD), just need to transfer it from MN to Main soon and set up some chests for you :) If you can give me a ballpark on how much white concrete you still need, that'd be great!

20. Mysticgoli123

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +81
    ive got some concrete i can donate. is there a location i can put it?