[Building Contract Extension]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, Jul 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    IGN:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @DuBsy_DaVe

General Purpose of Contract:
    Hiring a professional builder/architect to perform a building project. This will be an extension of the previous contract. https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/building-contract.183129/

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @_Royal_Vulpes_, agree to extend time for @DuBsy_DaVe for his services for an additional 45 days(August 29th, 2019, 11:59 pm est) building project(construction of the main palace of Schonbrunn Palace in Vienna, Austria) at the town of Schonbrunn once the contract has been approved within 24 hours. If I fail to keep @DuBsy_DaVe the architect and builder of this project within the 45 days extended, this contract will be considered null and void.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @DuBsy_DaVe agrees to begin construction of the main portion of Schonbrunn Palace at the town Schonbrunn within 45 days(August 29th, 2019, 11:59 pm est). If @DuBsy_DaVe fails to finish the project within the 45 days(August 29th, 2019, 11:59 pm est) as stated prior, this contract will be considered null and void, and $350,000 out of the $500,000 must be paid back to @_Royal_Vulpes_by September 1st, 2019 11:59 pm est.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes, I agree to the terms of this contract.

Side Note: @DuBsy_DaVe has already been paid in the first contract, this contract is only to extend the time.

2. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,312
    @DuBsy_DaVe can you please agree to this contract unless @_Royal_Vulpes_ has cancelled it
    I'll give 24 hours to agree before this contract is rejected.

#2 Zedoker, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  3. DuBsy_DaVe

DuBsy_DaVe Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +3
    I agree to this contract

4. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Please use this template to agree to the contract:

Code:
    IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

5. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,312
    @DuBsy_DaVe please see above.
    This contract has been open for nearly a week, and Ive seen you last online 22 hours ago, which means you shouldve at least seen @Gernen ‘s notification that he replied to you. You’ve agreed to the previous contract using the format and this one is no different. I’ll give you 12 hours in order to respond with the correct format, otherwise I’m locking it and @_Royal_Vulpes_ will have to write a new one (if this has been cancelled please let me or another staff member know).
    Ill send you ingame mail as well.

#5 Zedoker, Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  6. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,312
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.