Bug???

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Affodilda, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Affodilda

Affodilda Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure if this is were I put a bug report, but I think it is. In sky block, I have everything necessary for certain things to spawn, I have grass blocks for animals to spawn, a mob grinder, and a villager breeding area. Nothing is spawning, my mob grinder isn't working anymore, no animals have spawned in several days, and my villager breeding isn't working, I have seen the love hearts, but no baby villagers have come. I really think this is a bug, even places I usually get attacked from spare mobs, there is nothing spawning anymore. Please fix this because I am trying to make my first iron farm, which is why I am trying to breed villagers. Thank you in advanced.

2. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    I'm currently not online in game, however, if you feel it may be a bug you'd want to place it here: https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/forums/help-support-errors-bugs.7/

If/When I'm able to get on, I'll head over and look as well, unless you can get someone in game to check it out first. I'm sorry this is happening :\ Sadly I don't know off the top of my head for a fix :(

3. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    So, to add to the above, I have also noticed that SB spawns have been very very low over at least the past few weeks, most of my island is loaded up 24/7 with my alt accounts, and most of the island is not lit up, therefor perfect for hostile mobs to spawn. On my island where my alt "4snky" stands, only around 20 mobs have spawned within the last week or so. Usually, this area is an absolute death trap with 100s upon 100s of mobs within that one area.

Whilst I do not have a proper grinder setup, I am pretty certain that spawns are very very low. Along with other users in chat stating that their grinders are not spawning hostile mobs, yet upon checking, their grinders are setup correctly and they are within mob spawning range.
    I will add locations of mob grinders from other users as try and help them out from them complaining in chat about lack of spawns

As for the comment about villagers not breeding, I was successfully able to breed them on my island, so not sure what is going on there. Perhaps the baby villagers are stacking over in another area.

I apologize for the very vague description and lack of numbers/instructions to replicate this.

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    Nothing has changed with spawn rates.
    This is likely due to the enormous amount of mobs now spawning deep into the season.
    I have however just increased the mob spawns on SkyBlock.
    Please let me know how things go now after a few days of investigating.

#4 andrewkm, Jul 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2020