[Bug Report] Pet Dragon procs Thorns enchant

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Videowiz92, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    Minecraft Username:
    Videowiz92

Brief Description:
    Pet Dragon procs Thorns enchantment on worn armor. Pet owner can damage their own dragon and kill it - no exp is dropped.

Instructions:
    Wear armor with the thorns enchantment and run into Pet Dragon's head hitbox. Pet owner can damage their own dragon - other player's dragons will only damage armor as the thorns is proc'd.

How many times did you recreate this?:
    Tested multiple times. Magic/Star armor that has thorns is affected, armor without thorns is not.

Result:
    Thorns procs on Pet Dragon's head hitbox, damaging armor and killing pet owner's dragon.

Expected Result:
    No proc

Evidence:

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,068
    @Videowiz92 correct, we have enabled the ability to damage and hurt your own dragons.
    As long as other players are not hurting your dragons, this isn't a problem.

If this is however a change you'd like to see, such as removing the ability to damage your own dragon, please let us know in Suggestions.

#2 andrewkm, Jul 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
  3. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    The damage done to your armor when near another player’s dragon is also intended? I would think this side effect might drastically affect a user that doesn’t notice the armor being damaged when near a dragon and possibly doesn’t have auto-ereps. The reason this was found was because someone’s armor kept auto repairing itself.
    @andrewkm

Regardless I’ll most likely make that suggestion ;)

#3 Videowiz92, Jul 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
  4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,068
    I totally misunderstood your report, literally, forgive the fact I genuinely don't play the game much and don't know these things.
    Perhaps we should just disable the dragon damage in general? Thoughts?

5. Videowiz92

Ratings:
    +1,183
    Yea I don’t see the need to damage the dragon, it wasn’t enabled in the beginning and serves no purpose for the dragon owner. They already have the ability to remove it through commands anyways :)

6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,068
    Reported the issue to the developer as per our Discord conversation.
    Stand by for further updates! :)

7. Videowiz92

Ratings:
    +1,183
    This is now fixed

8. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,068
    Glad to hear!
    Was actually about to ask if this got covered in our latest update. :)