[Bug Report] Died immediatly after accepting TP request

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by blazwura97, Sep 5, 2019.

1. blazwura97

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +687
    At approximately 21:15gmt I accepted a tp request from my fiancee for him to tp me to where he was mining in the main world, upon accepting that request I immediately died by falling through the world, the approx co-ords of where I was TP'd to are -8765 13 2548

I lost a few items in my inventory including a fortune 3 pick, item ID in attached photo.

Please could you investigate in how I died by simply accepting a TP request in the main world.

#1 blazwura97, Sep 5, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  2. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Hiya @blazwura97, I took a look at the area around the coordinates you provided, and there was nothing out of the ordinary, i look around and seemingly found nothing related to tools or anything...
    In terms of your tool, I would send a forum message to Clarinetphoenix and UnitedStates2 to see if they can find it anywhere :)

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    I cannot reproduce that with those co-ordinates.
    I recommend looking into our tombstone features to prevent item loss from death.