[Bond Certificate Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    IGN:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_, @Chundi_Jr

General Purpose of Contract:
    Player investing in AAUB by purchasing a Bond Certificate(s) that will have a set maturity date that the player must wait to receive their funds and profits gained from the time agreed upon. The Bond Certificate(s) will allow the player to receive a fixed interest rate gained from their investment that the bank will use in any of its financial services provided. The player cannot claim their money* or their interest until the maturity date. The Bond Certificate(s) are Copy of a Copy of a Book written by @_Royal_Vulpes_ only. The number and value of each Bond Certificate is archived by AAUB.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @_Royal_Vulpes_, agree to give 1x$1,000,000 Bond Certificate(s) (Copy of a Copy of Book $1mil AAUB BOND) to @Chundi_Jr, within 24 hours of this contract being approved, in exchange for $1,000,000ECD as a Bond Certificate Investment for 1 month.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Chundi_Jr agrees to pay @_Royal_Vulpes_ $1,000,000ECD within 24 hours of this contract being approved in exchange for 1x$1,000,000 Bond Certificate(s) (Copy of a Copy of Book $1mil AAUB BOND). @Chundi_Jr must wait until the Bond Certificate(s) mature in 1 month (November 19th, 2019, 12:01 am est) before being able to receive the $1,000,000ECD and 12.5% interest gained during each month (Total Value after maturity date: $1,125,000). *If @Chundi_Jr or Current holder of the Bond Certificate(s) insists/demands their funds back prior to the maturity date, they will only be able to receive the face value of the Bond Certificate(s) ($1,000,000ECD). @Chundi_Jr is free to transfer ownership to someone else due to the value it holds but must inform @_Royal_Vulpes_who will be receiving the Bond Certificate(s) (screenshots are required) and the next holder must repeat the same process stated prior. Lastly, in order to receive the face value and interest gained from the Bond Certificate(s) after they matured or insist/demand the face value of the Bond Certificate(s), the Bond Certificate(s) holder must return the Bond Certificate(s) to @_Royal_Vulpes_. @_Royal_Vulpes_ will not be held responsible if the Bond Certificate(s) are lost, stolen, or destroyed. Therefore, @_Royal_Vulpes_ is not liable to issue the funds and any rights to the holder are void. Only the original Bond Certificate(s) holder or transferee owner may receive the funds back, therefore these certificates will be VOIDED if an attempt is made to redeem them by another user who has found and/or stolen them. If only one of the certificates is lost or stolen, it will be VOIDED having no value once the original holder/transferee holder receives his funds from the kept certificate.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: Yes, I, @_Royal_Vulpes_, agree to these terms.

2. Chundi_Jr

Chundi_Jr Ex-Rebecca
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,994
    IGN:
    Chundi_Jr

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I agree.

3. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.