[BoA Loan Contract] CamelliaSys & TheUnrulyAxius

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Lopporit, Aug 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    IGN: @CamelliaSys

Users Involved in this Contract: @TheUnrulyAxius

Terms of the contract:

Contract Purpose - This contract serves to initiate an agreement between @CamelliaSys (on behalf of the Bank of America) and @TheUnrulyAxius for the loaning of $85,000 EcoDollars to @TheUnrulyAxius, and to protect both users in the case of failure to maintain agreement by either party.

I, @CamelliaSys will, within 48 hours of the approval of this contract by staff, pay @TheUnrulyAxius $85,000 EcoDollars.

In return, @TheUnrulyAxius agrees to repay a total sum of $106,250 EcoDollars in 4 weeks, beginning at the time payment of the original sum of $85,000 EcoDollars is received. @TheUnrulyAxius will complete this payment at a chest shop located at -5827 63 -10133 in the town America on the Main Server in Rising. This payment will be split into 4 total payments of $26,562.50 EcoDollars. These 4 payments are only for the convenience of @TheUnrulyAxius, and are not required to be paid in any specific time-frame, so long as all are submitted by the due date. A single fee of $10,000 EcoDollars will be charged in the case of payment after the designated due date.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such: I, @CamelliaSys, agree.

2. TheUnrulyAxius

Mayor ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +1
    I, @TheUnrulyAxius agree to the terms set hereforth as the sum total of 106,250 EcoDollars due Four (4) weeks from the date of receipt of funds. I also agree that the split payments of 26,562.50 is a recommendation and is not to be taken as firm requirement, however the total balance due is absolute.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules specified by said contract here, on this day the 5th of August, 2021. I, @TheUnrulyAxius Agree.

#2 TheUnrulyAxius, Aug 5, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  3. SwiftRaptor98

SwiftRaptor98 Staff Member
    Game Admin Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +289
    Contract Approved! :)

Locked/Moved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.