[BoA Deposit] ringthane

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Lopporit, Aug 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    IGN: @CamelliaSys

Users Involved in this Contract: @CamelliaSys @ringthane

Terms of the contract:

Contract Purpose - This contract serves to initiate an agreement between @CamelliaSys (on behalf of the Bank of America) and @ringthane for the deposit of $200,000 EcoDollars into the bank, to be loaned out and collect interest on behalf of the bank and @ringthane

@ringthane will, withing 48 hours of this contract's approval, pay @CamelliaSys $200,000 EcoDollars.
    @ringthane reserves the right to decide to back out before this point, even if the contract is approved, and not pay @CamelliaSys the $200,000 EcoDollars. This will void the entire contract.

@ringthane and @CamelliaSys agree to the current terms of service of the Bank of America, and agree to uphold these terms
    1. Investors will be paid 50% of all interest earned from loans, with that amount divided among qualifying investors. To qualify for interest for any given loan, the investor's money must be deposited before the issuance of said loan. Investors will be paid based on their total amount of money invested in the bank in relation to other investors, based on total percent owned of invested money (an investor who owns 50% of all invested money will receive 50% of the interest that is set aside for investors, and so on). This will be calculated on the amount of money the investor currently has deposited at the time of a qualifying loan being given. Investors may choose to have this money added to their amount deposited or paid out directly.
    2. Money left in the bank will continuously earn interest as loans are repaid. If a partial amount is withdrawn, the total percentage paid to the investor will be based on the amount in their account at the resolution of whatever loans they qualified to receive interest from.
    3. The Bank of America aims to serve its investors above all else. The bank reserves the right to hold funds for at least 30 days after deposit, to be used for loans and interest paid to the investor. This is to protect the bank in case the investor's money is currently on loan when they wish to withdraw, however; if the bank's available funds contain the amount invested by a given investor, their funds will be returned to them on request. As stated previously, the bank aims to serve its investors above all else except to the direct detriment of the bank. If the investor withdraws funds during the middle of any loans they qualified to receive interest from, their right to collect interest for those loans is forfeit.
    Exceptions to this rule may be made in the case of only partial withdrawal. Investors will be eligible to collect interest on the remaining funds left in the bank in this case, not the funds present at the beginning of the issuance of qualifying loans.
    4. Investment in the bank will not be done through an application as loans are. Please contact owner(s) in order to deposit funds. An in-game or forum contract may be done to accommodate a deposit, at the discretion of the investor, not the bank. This is to ensure comfort and confidence of the investor should they wish for their funds to be as secure as possible. All deposits will be displayed clearly in the public google sheets document.
    5. A minimum deposit of $100,000 EcoDollars will be observed, with no maximum.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such: I, @CamelliaSys, agree.

2. ringthane

ringthane President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $1,503,141
    Ratings:
    +11
    I @ringthane agree to all of the above terms, and with future changes to the BOA terms of service.

3. Fon_

Fon_ Kindhearted Shade
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    Contract denied! - Thread locked

#3 Fon_, Aug 16, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.