Bird Construction Company Building Contract

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Cas_with_a_K, Apr 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cas_with_a_K

Cas_with_a_K President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +107
    IGN:
    @Cas_with_a_K
    Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Mysticgoli123

General Purpose of Contract:
    Building a modern mansion with three levels in the starsville owned by @Mysticgoli123

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @Cas_with_a_K , agree to

-Not breaching or mining anywhere else in the town
    -Respond to any messages and updates given by the owner of the town.
    -To complete the build within two weeks, from the date of approval of this contract.
    -Take responsibility for any possible greif done by the members of Bird Construction Company.-
    -If we fail to build the house within the given time frame, this contract will be considered null and void.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@Mysticgoli123 agrees to

-Pay total $60,000 (including the materials) of which $10,000 will be advance to @Cas_with_a_K within 24 hours of the approval of the contract and the remaining $50,000 to be paid within 24 hours of the completion of the build.
    -To add @Cas_with_a_K as a co-owner for the duration of the build so they can add or remove users affiliated with Bird Construction Company.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes, I agree to the terms of this contract.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #1 Cas_with_a_K, Apr 16, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  2. Mysticgoli123

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +81
    IGN:
    @Mysticgoli123

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

#2 Mysticgoli123, Apr 16, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  3. Primzey

Primzey Optimus Prim
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +133
    @Mysticgoli123 Please use the correct format for agreement to this contract. Thank you!

4. Mysticgoli123

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +81
    edited

5. FuryFudge

FuryFudge IDK ask Fury
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,325
    Looks good!

Remember to use time-stamped screenshots (double tapping F2) where applicable!

Contract Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.