Best Way To Transfer Shop?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AdmiralD, Jun 18, 2022.

1. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    @yzerov has graciously agreed to give me Station 7.
    However, I currently have Station 9 and am wondering if some expert out there could possibly give me the instructions on the best way for me to transfer the shop?
    I will then be giving away Station 9 in the spirit of their generosity.
    Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions. Also, please speak slowly and clearly - I am an old man and have trouble understanding the best instructions :)

2. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    Hey @AdmiralD, it's actually a super simple process, I'd be glad to walk you through it real quick

First thing that you'll have to do is transfer your station to someone else, since you can't accept yzerov's while you own one. To do that you'll fill out the trade shop application normally except for the last three questions.

[​IMG]

As seen above, you'll want to select "Giving to another user" and then in the added instructions field, you specify who it is that will be receiving your shop.

Once a GA has handled this and transferred your shop, yzerov will be able to do the same thing to give you his. Hope this helped, please let me know if I can help further @AdmiralD!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List