Berry Isle - Premium Vaults

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by Mission001, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to Berry Isle
    [​IMG]
    After 3-4 months of work, I'd like to present the latest project myself and @blazwura97 have been working on.
    Welcome to Berry Isle!
    Berry Isle is a medium-sized Island next to /warp blaz consisting of 7 towns where we have developed a series of homes for people to buy. Each home consists of a private vault below to hold your items.
    This is a great way to keep your belongings safe if you don't want to rank up or if you are looking for some benefits to holding a piece of real estate which will be explained more below.
    [​IMG]

Super-Safe Belongings

The main idea of Berry Isle was to give a space for people's valuables, so based on @LaggyTryHard 's Grimoire, we have created said isle and used these methods to keep your stuff safe:

Each town has/is been co-owned by some of the most active and trusted players on the server from past and present. Along with Myself and @blazwura97 , we have @CammyBunny , @coow_coow and @Karin_88 on every town of Berry Isle. This makes it impossible for the towns to be claimed so your precious valuables will always be safe, regardless of how long a break you take.
    Each vault has its own personal region around it and with just the person purchasing being added as a member of the vault, no one will be able to get inside your vault, which in turn will save you locks if you need them for something else.
    [​IMG]

Pros for Owning Berry Isle Real Estate

Purchase a piece of real estate on Berry Isle, you own it forever. All that is needed is to agree to a few rules and your real estate is yours to do what you want with it.
    Vaults range from 260 Double Chests (900k items) to 900 Double Chests (3.1 million items) to ensure that you have enough space and will never run out of space in the near future.
    With each vault being in a private region with flags preventing others from getting in, you do not have to use any /locks!
    If for whatever reason you'd like to sell your vault, you are more than welcome to do so for whatever price you desire, with the added bonus of keeping every single penny/cent you make from it. More information on selling vaults will be provided below.
    Vaults that come with a showpiece house will not be recreated again on the Isle, meaning if you buy the Berry Olde Store, for example, you will be the sole owner of this and the vault below, making it a unique piece of real estate.
    Vaults that are just vaults (Explained Below) will have a maximum of 4 vaults the same in design. and once they have been bought, that's it, no others of said design will be created in Berry Isle, again making it a unique piece of real estate.
    While holding a piece of real estate, you will have access to BerryFarms! (Currently Under construction)
    [​IMG]

Rules of Estate Ownership

Owners must not majorly grief their vaults. You will of course get the freedom to place and break bits in your vault to your own personal taste, but major structural changes will be classed as breaking the major griefing rule. If you are unsure if what you're doing is legal, please ask me or @blazwura97
    If your vault comes with a house above it, rule 1 still applies. Small changes and decorating the house to make it yours is okay, but any structural changes to any of the houses are against town rules.

Please do not question the other town owners about anything admin-related to Berry Isle. They are simply added for the security of the towns, so please direct any questions to me or @blazwura97 .

If you have been found to violate any of these rules, you will be evicted from this town.

[​IMG]

Selling Your Vault

Like I said above, you can sell your real estate to any other player for as much as you like and you can keep all of the profits. All you need to do is:

Notify me via the forums/discord/or in-game that you are interested in selling your vault.
    From there you will have to make a forum contract including the recipient of the real estate and myself.

A template contract can be found here: Link Coming Soon

If you are looking to sell your vault and need an owner to disable entry deny flags to let people tour your vault, please contact me or @blazwura97 and no one else. Please also remember the risks of letting people into your vault such as making sure all your chests are locked.
    [​IMG]

Applying for a Vault

Name of Vault: Name of Vault
    Have you read and agree to the rules?: Yes/No

[​IMG]
    Special thanks to @LaggyTryHard for letting me use his old Grimoire topic as a template for Berry Isle :D

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 Mission001, Jun 20, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
  2. Mission001

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
  3. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#3 Mission001, Jun 20, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  4. bsqt

bsqt Head of Sports
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +337
    Awesome work everyone involved! It all looks the bollocks!

Can't wait to apply for a vault when sales go live!

<3

5. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Count me in! Awesome effort and concept. Can't wait until you bring it online

#5 AdmiralD, Jun 20, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2022