Beaches -- City with Sol

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by Gunnthorian, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Gunnthorian

Gunnthorian Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +31
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to Beaches' thread!

/warp beaches

Things Beaches has to offer:
    Home of ECC's enchanted book market
    A fun place to hang out and get inspiration
    Player plots

Soon:
    large owner shops
    player shops

Towns that make up the city:
    Beaches - main city (obviously)
    Hawaii - player plots
    Bali - to be determined

...more to come, approximately 6 more

City rules:
    The following rules apply to all towns in the city Beaches

~≈1≈~
    There is absolutely no grief or trolling. Users caught griefing will be evicted from the town without notice. Users reported for trolling will be warned and if its been an excessive amount we will remove you from the town, this is a serious town if you can't handle it then get out.

~≈2≈~
    Rent has to be paid in advance or on time, if late you will be notified and will have 3 days to pay (must pay for these three days if re-renting plot) or remove what you own and you will be evicted. Every LWC's needs to be removed aswell.

~≈3≈~
    LWC'ing things that do not belong to you (Other people's chests, signs and other things) will earn you a warning the first time and a fine of $250 for every lock placed after the warning. Aswell, they need to be removed if you are asked to do so by the owner or a co-owner of the town. Not paying the fine may result in a eviction with a time frame of 3 days to take your items from your chests. After the 3 days have passed without removing your items and locks, a LWC removal request will be filed.

~≈4≈~
    To Pre-Built Owners - You are allowed to decorate the inside of your buildings as you wish. However, you are not allowed to change anything at the walls or the floor. Not following this rule will count as grief and will be handled as such. If you plan to change anything about the exterior of your building, please contact @Gunnthorian asking for permission.

~≈5≈~
    To Plot Owners - You are allowed to build what you please as long as it is appropriate and within the given building area(s). You are not allowed to change anything outside of the given building area(s). You are only allowed to build down 1 block or up 30 blocks in your plot, ask me for perms to do otherwise. Not following this rule will count as grief and will be handled as such. If you plan to change anything about the exterior of your given building area(s), please contact @Gunnthorian asking for permission.

~≈6≈~
    To Apartment Owners - You are allowed to LWC the blocks in your room as you wish. However, you are not allowed to LWC anything outside of your apartment. Not following this rule will count as troll and will be handled as such. If you need to change anything about the interior of your room, please contact @Gunnthorian asking for assistance.

~≈7≈~
    All normal server rules are in effect. Being banned will give you 14 days grace period. If this time passes without having an open appeal/tempban, you may be removed from the city.

~≈8≈~
    Inactivity on the server for 7 days may result in an eviction (It is up to the realtor/owners of the town). If you cannot get on the server for a week (ex. worker cuts your DSL line - it's happened to me) and are worried you'll be removed from the city, just contact me on the forums @Gunnthorian and we can work it out.

~≈9≈~
    It is the residents responsibility to know the city wide rules and to check for updates in the rules, if there is a large rule changed I will ask you to re-agree with the rules if you decline I will have to evict you.

#1 Gunnthorian, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2019