Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tozza1964 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft username:tozza1964

reason: For stealing some pumpkins.

counter reason: I just want to apologise for my actions this is my second day on the server i was still getting to grips with it all and i was just walking around getting my bearings and i came to a pumpkin farm which i thought was abandoned because pumpkins can take a long time to grow on minecraft and they were all grown so i thought the pumpkin farm was abandoned. I admit it was wrong what i did and it will never happen again i will make sure i read the rules throughly if you give me a second chance.

thanks.

evidence: N/A

#1 tozza1964, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
  2. sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +550
    Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to file an appeal. You were banned for minor grief which means that you broke blocks in a region that you weren't supposed to. Our server rule on griefing gives better detail of why we ban for it:
    Users pay a lot of money to have protected towns on this server and they are entitled to the enforcement of the griefing rule that the staff team brings. While I understand that you are new to this server, it is no excuse to break any rules as by logging onto ECC, you agree to our rules.

Seeing as you are a new player, and that this is your first time being banned for grief, I will be issuing you a 2 hour temp ban. During this time, I want you to read over all of our server rules so you can avoid any more of these misunderstandings as your consequences for breaking rules in the future will become stricter. When the two hours are up, feel free to return to the server with a refreshed feeling, and do your best to become a contributing member of this great ECC community! See you soon,
    ~sick24

tozza1964 issued a 2 hour temp-ban for minor griefing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.