Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ohdatpro, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohdatpro

ohdatpro Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    User: ohdatpro Reason:Trying to become Resident Rank. Counter Reason:My friend was telling me how he snagged a few diamond items really easily so I thought I'd try it too. I broke into a nice house hoping to find goodies. I found book shelves, an enchantment table and a few unlocked chests. I wasn't sure if I'd get caught cause nobody was around but i guess i did. I would like to return the enchantment table and book shelves if i get unbanned. The items in the chest will stay according to the rules"There is no rule against stealing from unlocked chests. All users have the ability to protect their chests, therefore if a user has not exercised this right they are permitted to be stolen from. Super Moderators have the ability to check who has taken what if you want to attempt discussions, but they will not act."Evidence: Not sure if there is any. I'm not sure who the owner of the house was but it was in Rive Side.

#1 ohdatpro, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
  2. sick24

sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +550
    Hello,

Before we can continue with this appeal I will need you to forum pm a Game-Admin or higher to have them change your forum username to match your Minecraft username. Please re-appeal once this has been done.
    ~sick24

User asked to change forum name before appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.