Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by mrpyr0, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrpyr0

mrpyr0 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +14
    Minecraft Username: mrpyr0

Reason: Vulgar Language Towards another User

Counter-Reason: I am extremely sorry that brycey was offended by that and that in the first place he heard that, In the past the /ch empire (Chat that me and my sg team usually use to talk as a team) brycey was able to see that. And im not sure if brycey has screen shots of this part but i said those things as a joke to make sure he was not able to see the chat this time. Directly after this i said "Jk i just wanted to see if he could read this chat, I <3 brycey." This is no excuse for my actions and for that, BRYCEY365 I am extremely sorry. But i ask that this is talked over because i really did not mean to hurt anyone and brycey knows that we're friends and i have never said anything like that... ever.

Evidence: I do not have any screen shots but schloty21 SparklyPotato2 and Boomble123 were all in that chat with me and they can vouch for the things i said after.

RyanJF1

#1 mrpyr0, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  2. SparklyPotato2

SparklyPotato2 Builder

Ratings:
    +287
    Hello, Mods if you do not want me to post, you can tell me and I will not post anymore. As mrpyr0 said he DID say he was joking at the end and said "<3 u brycey". Although this is not considered evidence I was there atm and you can see that in brycey's complaint. I already know that brycey and pyr0 are good friends so I hope this is resolved:) Again plz tell me not to post if you don't want me too;)

3. spidawg

spidawg Builder

Ratings:
    +33
    mrpyr0,

Thank you for filing an appeal. Understand that the language you used is absolutely unacceptable and I think you need to think again about the language you use towards your friends if what is being said is true. People do not file complaints if they are okay with things that happened...

I suggest that you take some time to review our rules section, specifically the language and discussions section:
    http://ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index....#Section_V:_Language.2C_Discussions_and_Skins

I trust that you will take some time to think about this during your time away from the server.

Please wait for a supermod+ to decide on the direction of this appeal.

Sincerely
    Spidawg

Left unlocked for smod+ review

#3 spidawg, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  4. mrpyr0

mrpyr0 Builder

Ratings:
    +14
    I appreciate your kindness towards this, i know what I did was wrong and i have looked over the rules and i realize i did break them, I am sorry.

5. Boomble123

Boomble123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    Hello, I was in the chat with mrpyr0 when we were talking in hunger games. He wa totaly 100% kidding. I do not have any screen shots of the conversation between sparklypotato2, Mrpyr0, schloty21 and I. At the end of this convo mrpyr0 did indeed say "Jk I <3 BRYCEY365! Lol!".
    Thank you,
    Boomble123

6. RyanJF1

RyanJF1 Builder

Ratings:
    +951
    Thanks for appealing!

While what you said was meant to be a joke, you shouldn't make degrading and offensive jokes about another player. Brycey obviously did not find this funny and was rather offended by what was said. I trust that this will not happen again, and I am glad that you apologized for your actions. Please be sure to take this time given to reread the server rules. I do not want to see you get in trouble again, so be sure to keep the jokes appropriate.

Temporarily banned for 3 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.