[ban appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by mattinthebox, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattinthebox

mattinthebox Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Minecraft Username: mattinthebox

Reason of Ban:vulgar language directed at users/harassment of other users

Rule violated:
    Clause 3 - Harassment and
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:there will be no words that you would not use in the workplace and you will not harass eny players by spamming them or accusing them of something.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: the only reason i lashed out and stated some choice words is because i was playing sg and the person that reported me i thought was cheating in some way because i bought a kit yesterday and was using it and he had a normal wooden sword and i had full health and he attacked my and hit me twice and i died which normal a wooden sword takes at least 5 hits and so i was rely angry because i would of gotten the money i need to pay back a loan so i sayed a few choice words to him which i now was rong of me to do and i stated that that was not legit i clearly did not say he was hacking and he kept on saying stuff to me and i was saying stuff back and i was pretty angry so eventually i stopped and got off to cool down and a hour later i came back and i was banned i would rely like to join back i literally just donated yesterday and would like to use that feature please unbann me

2. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Hello Mattinthebox,

I can see that you understand your ban, and what you did wrong. However only 7 days ago did you return from a 4 day tempban due to inappropriate subjects. This shows me that you do not fully understand our servers rules. During your tempban I want you to read all of the servers rules, I want you to make sure that you actually understand them, and if you have any questions you are to ask a staff member on the forums or ingame, we would be more than happy to help you out.
    Our server rules can be found here; http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules

Locked, user Mattinthebox banned for 4 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.