[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by fluffybunnys114, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fluffybunnys114

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: fluffybunnys114

Reason of Ban: staff disrespect/inappropiate topics/obvious troll

Rule violated:

Clause 2 - Trolling
    • This rule is super simple. Don’t be a troll, and especially don’t troll others away from the server. Please look up “Troll (Internet)” for a more comprehensive definition.
    • This includes flaming or attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.

Clause 3 - Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions
    • EcoCityCraft is a server community consisting of many age groups, religious groups, and political backgrounds. As such, there are many touchy subjects that we do not allow in our public channels in order to keep the peace and prevent arguments and flame wars from occurring.
    • All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
    • This rule extends into subjects about illegal substances or actions, including drugs.
    • Politics, religion, banned users, and suicide are common “touchy subjects”, however they are not the only ones. Should a staff member ask you to change a subject they feel is touchy and/or is causing the direction of chat to deviate towards an argument or flame war, you must drop the subject immediately.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: do not troll do not speak about bad stuff and dont be mean to staff

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: cuz i joined this srver today and this guy pmed me saying hed pay me 100k ecd if i shouted wut i did and posted dat ban appeal im sorry please forgive me i hope i can come enjoy ecc

2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    You are permabanned and not eligible to appeal.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.