Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by jls321, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jls321

jls321 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username[: JLS321

Reason: I was banned for "major grief".

Counter-Reason: I put back all of the wood blocks that I had destroyed. The rest of the blocks that had been destroyed was from when lapkingkn was showing me that the diamond axe is much easier to farm the cocoa beans and he destroyed part of the wood blocks in the process.

Evidence:

2. lapkingkn

lapkingkn Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +442
    Okay here's the thing, from your last appeal, you said you sold your coco beans, The whole place was not replanted and i'm not going to let you go off easy. There was a lot of beans grief'd/wood missing i fixed the whole place up which costed money. You owe me $6.5k from all the damages you did in my farm if you get un-banned. - lapkingkn

3. jls321

jls321 Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    I didnt sell my cocoa beans my cousin stole the computer from me and typed /sell hand. I also just started playing eco and I barely have any money at all.

4. sick24

sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +550
    Hi there @jls321

Before we continue with this appeal, I ask you to copy and paste in the rule you broke from our wiki so that you understand why what you did is illegal.

Also, please do not post on appeals that don't pertain to you @lapkingkn, we cannot enforce paybacks/givebacks from griefing bans.

5. jls321

jls321 Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Clause 1 - Griefing
    • Grief is defined as breaking or destroying things that do not belong to you, including breaking and replacing things to get to places that otherwise you shouldn't be going (for example, breaking into someone's house.) This can also extend to building things in areas that do not belong to you.
      • This is not allowed in protected towns under any circumstance, and the owner of a town is welcome to put in a Grief Report and Rollback Request whenever they find grief within their town in order to have it investigated.
    • The only exception to this is in the case that the owner of the town makes griefing allowable within the town. They must inform all residents of such a rule upon the residents joining the town.
    • When a grief report is filed, grief is graded on a sliding scale of minor/moderate/major based on the amount and severity of damage done, and is determined based on staff guidelines by the staff member investigating the situation. It is also determined at that time whether the grief is bad enough to warrant a rollback.
    • Grief in the wild is frowned upon, but allowed. Staff will not take any action in the case of wild grief.
    • Please see Section 7 for rules regarding grief in the Aether, Nether and Mining World.

6. sick24

sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +550
    Thank you for copying in that rule.

Seeing this is your first ban for grief, and that you have compiled with our requests, I will be issuing you a one day temp ban. We take griefing very seriously on our server. Users pay a lot of money to have their towns protected and they deserve the enforcement of our no-grief in regions policy that we enforce. While we do not enforce paybacks, I do suggest that you contact lapping and try to set things straight because this did sound like an awful lot of cocoa beans that you did grief.

If you have any questions about anything regarding ECC, feel free to ask me by forum pm'ing me. Also, during this day temp-ban, I ask you to read all of our server rules so that you can avoid future bans. See you soon,
    ~sick24

JLS321 issued a one day tempban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.