[Ban Appeal zedoker]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Zedoker, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,312
    b]Minecraft Username[/b]: zedoker

Reason:"Zedoker Banned for Illegal Seizure of Property and Town Theft"

Counter-Reason: Ok, I would like to point out the fact that I was given the town. Junrocks, the person who had filed a complaint against me, had decided to quit. Roborule posted this in one of his threads.

"Unfortunately, junrocks has left ECC. He left me in charge of VictoryVille" Even though he mentions nothing about me in the thread, it shows how junrocks gave up his towns. 2 key facts remain. In the complaint, there was a mention about re-adding me back in order to collect my stuff when i was on a temp ban. The property was NOT in mtolympus, and I did not have perms there. I had no oppurtunity to touch anything there because i had no perms, which leads me to my second point. This is that I was added to the owners list, rather then a basic membership. And also, a sign was posted that said "zedoker is now in control" that was placed by roborule. I suppose we could ask roborule why he placed the sign. The fact remains that junrocks has no evidence to support his side that i illegally came into power.

Evidence: nothing for now

2. junrocks1234

junrocks1234 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +21
    I have given roborule VIctoryville, yes, but i have not given you MtOlympus

3. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,312
    Prove it, like i said, why was i on the owners list

4. junrocks1234

junrocks1234 Builder

Ratings:
    +21
    You said you wanted to help out on the town, so I had let you stay as a owner, but not as a staff of the town. Then a week ago, when I said i was going to be gone, you started removing ALL the owners and the members, including the people who i sold plots to, and they wanted refunds from ME.

5. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,312
    I had no need to help the town. I hated it because of the fact that I let you use my melon sword, which is now lost.
    May I bring up the contract that we once had before? You remember, the one that stated that my melon sword was the reason I was getting a position in your next town? Yea, I remember that. After that, I was done with you, vville, and mtolympus. Then you offered me the spot of "zues."
    Besides, what are you still doing here? you "quit"

6. junrocks1234

junrocks1234 Builder

Ratings:
    +21
    1) The contract was broken, because you had the melon sword, and you lost it, which lost you the full gurantee of you being a staff. WHICH MEANS: that you had the equal chance of being staff as anybody else and you had no advantage. I asked few staff members of the contract, and they said I did NOT have to make you my staff.

2) I had never gave you the spot of "zeus". You are just trying to frame me and take control of MtOlympus again!

3) It is none of your business if i had quit or not.

7. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Alright, zedoker junrocks1234,

I want both of you to calm down. Zedoker, you were asked to supply evidence that you were to have full Ownership of the town. You had failed to provide us with that evidence. If you happen to have some feel free to post it, but lets not start any unnecessary fighting in this thread.

8. roborule

roborule Builder

Ratings:
    +101
    For my side of the story you told me that you now owned MtOlympus upon hearing this I thought i'd post the sign. The sign has no part in this, it was posted by me NOT junrocks. I have no evidence as to whether you legally or illegally obtained the town. All I have is your word.

9. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,312
    Ok, you clearly do not see my point. I was not selected for staff, so why would I be an owner then? Stop trying to avoid the question. Why was I listed as an owner, because you knew that I was done with you when i filed the complaint about de-adding me from vville.
    Like i care about mtolympus, i even proposed to give it back, but no, you had to continue fighting the point.
    It was my buisness because it was the entire reason that this is happening.

10. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,312
    I fail to see the clear point of junrocks side, as he keeps avoiding the fact that I was put as an owner. I believe that he has no right to continue commenting on this thread because of the fact that it does not involve him, but much rather its a ban appeal. He brought the fight over here. I would have evidence, but I failed to screenshot any of it because I did not think that this incident could occur

11. Pab_Jr

Ratings:
    +1,151
    The sign was not created by junrocks, but by robo. You being a owner of the town wouldn't give you the right to remove users/Owners.

12. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,312
    I would like to see the evidence that junrocks can provide other than his word.

13. Pab_Jr

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Zedoker, would you mind making a forum pm with me so we can properly discuss the situation.

-Im on my iPhone atm somewhat hard to write

14. Pab_Jr

Ratings:
    +1,151
    This appeal will be handled by me and revanrose6

15. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

I have a few things to say. As it stands there is no evidence you own the town legally and therefore we cannot unban you as long as you are claiming rights to the town. Secondly, during your appeal you have not even addressed the secondary issue of Illegal Property Seizure. You removed town members without warning. The two rules broken are as follows:

and secondly:

Seeing as this is a very serious series of issues, I will not be unbanning you at this time because your appeal shows no remorse for your actions and also lacks honesty or evidence of your defense.

Revanrose6

Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.