[Ban Appeal] xboyfernz

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by xboyfernz, Jul 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    In Game Name:
    xboyfernz
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope still the same ;)
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Discord
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    I'm guessing trolling, but I have forgotten.
    Rule Violated:
    Be Respectful (top)
    We expect each and every member of our discord to treat each other with only the utmost respect and courtesy. In practice, this means don't be obnoxious and use your common sense. Doing annoying stuff like spamming or making loud/obnoxious sounds on your mic won't be tolerated. The same goes for actions that intentionally make others uncomfortable, such as excessive vulgarity or harassment. In short, we expect you to use your brain and be nice to others. That shouldn't be too hard to do.Be Respectful(top)
    We expect each and every member of our discord to treat each other with only the utmost respect and courtesy. In practice, this means don't be obnoxious and use your common sense. Doing annoying stuff like spamming or making loud/obnoxious sounds on your mic won't be tolerated. The same goes for actions that intentionally make others uncomfortable, such as excessive vulgarity or harassment. In short, we expect you to use your brain and be nice to others. That shouldn't be too hard to do.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't be silly.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I feel I should be unbanned because it has been a while and I have changed. I'm too old now to be messing about, once you hit 20 something changes inside. I wont be on much too, so discord would be a good way to keep up to date with stuff I might like to join like spleef tournaments, etc.

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Please tell me what your Discord handle(username and number) is.

3. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    Xboyfernz#7252

4. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.