[Ban Appeal] xboyfernz

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by xboyfernz, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    In Game Name:
    xboyfernz
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Discord
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Might've been staff disrespect on the discord.
    Rule Violated:
    General Discord Rules
    - Remember that Discord and Minecraft are composed of many different age groups. Talking about inappropriate subjects in any way around minors is prohibited. Use your common sense. If you see that there are children in the global channels and your topic is inappropriate, stop. In addition, ask those who may be engaging in these discussions to stop as well. It is your responsibility as a community member to step up.
    - Avoid constantly cursing for no reason in our non-password channels (As well as all channels if the age group is young). Yes, this is a voice server and rules are hard to enforce, but think about others and the way they may feel about it before you belt out a string of foul language into your microphone. This will be taken as spam and you will be acted upon.
    - There is to be no abuse of any Discord members in any way including harassing/provoking others.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule means I shouldn't insult high ranked staff members in the ECC discord. By telling them they don't do anything to help the server and that they're useless and telling them they run a witch cove.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I feel I should be unbanned because I was just annoyed at getting muted for 15mins, then a day and then 24 hours in the space of 2 mins for asking a couple of questions. I now realise that I shouldn't have pressured and annoyed you guys for answers when you had already said there is no info.

When you guys said no info I should've dropped the subject looking back on it and I am sorry I had no intention to cause drama and I wish to be unbanned from the discord.

I know I have just come back from a permaban and this is bad, but yeah not much I can do, but say sorry. If you have noinfo and no eta that's completely fine and you can run this server how you like. I'd also like to apologise to United and Clarinet for insulting you I'm sure you do a lot of work behind the scenes and we all applaud your hard-work and dedication to helping the server out.

• Potato Potato x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #1 xboyfernz, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    It's not my problem if you're dumb enough to somehow get banned literally a day after being unbanned. Appeal at a later date when you've shown an ability to behave properly for a period of time longer than a few hours which you haven't shown thus far since joining ECC 4+ years ago.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #2 UnitedStates2, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.