[Ban Appeal] xboyfernz

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by xboyfernz, Mar 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    In Game Name:
    xboyfernz
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Constant trolling / Revealing personal information
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1 - Trolling(top)
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Flame baiting
    Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 2.)
    Cyber-bullying
    Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    It means don't reveal people's info when they don't want you to even if it's their first name it's still their personal information and must be kept secret.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I am deeply sorry for my insolence last week. As I said before in the last appeal we all have a past and I would like to ask the staff on ECC to have sympathy for me as I have taken a week out to recuperate and reflect on my actions and I have come to the conclusion that what I did was wrong and will not occur again.

I knew I shouldn’t have been revealing peoples personal information, I was told many times a few weeks ago and as there was a lot of drama going on during that time I should have really been more mature instead of contributing to the drama.

I'm sorry about what happened and I'm genuinely trying to do better, I did wrong and I am sorry to @OlympiansAreGods for revealing his name and to the staff for taking time out of their busy schedule to discipline me.

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    As I'm sure you're aware of your extensive history of causing issues on this server, I'm just going to cut to the chase here: Stop being a problem and actually make an effort to follow the rules.

Temp'd 1 week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.