[Ban Appeal] xboyfernz

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by xboyfernz, Jan 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    In Game Name:
    xboyfernz
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Constant chat disruption, directed language, trolling, flaming
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity(top)
    Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items, spelled out in blocks or any other way of communicating.
    Clause 1 - Trolling(top)
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Flame baiting
    Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 2.)
    Cyber-bullying
    Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Clause 2 - Harassment(top)
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    Disrespecting staff falls under this rule.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Non directed and non-excessive swearing is allowed, it is not okay to say "fuck u" to any user under any circumstances
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I shouldn't have swore like that in global I lost my temper about no being able to buy a pumpkin axe and took it out on the people in the community. Tragedy
    When you lose control and you got no soul.It's tragedy. I shouldn't have swore at gomonkey when he made a suggestion of where I could get my hands on an axe I didn't mean it in an aggressive way it was a joke, but nevertheless directing language at users, joke or no joke, its not permitted on ECC. I have quite a history, the mute was justified. I will have better respect for the chat rules and wont continue this behavior. I shouldn't be doing that especially in this day and age. As well as being a 3 year member of ECC I should know the rules (even though they change the rules about every second of the day) next time I will be more careful
    ernie

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 xboyfernz, Jan 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  2. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    Hi @xboyfernz,

I'll get straight to the point. The behaviour we have been seeing from you lately is completely unacceptable and as you have stated in your appeal, you are a 3 year+ member and should know the rules clearly, and yet we are here. That being said, I shall be unmuting you, I expect not to see this behaviour from you again as you might see yourself removed from the server.

Locked - User unmuted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.