[Ban Appeal] Wing133

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Wing133, Aug 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wing133

Wing133 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    Wing133
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Ecc's main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    It said that the reason for mute was 'trolling"
    Rule Violated:
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    No trolling chat, griefing peoples areas, no harassing other players in-game
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I have learned from this permanent mute. I have been muted a few times in the past week and definitely have learned from this. I know that If I say anything offensive or derogatory from now on if I get unmuted I will be held to the maximum punishment. I am very sorry If anyone got offended and I understand what I said wasn't appropriate for a global chat. This is my first "permanent mute" and I have definitely learned from it. I am very sorry for all of these events in which I have got muted. I understand from now that moderators jobs are more annoying when I say derogatory terms and have to deal with me. I, again, am very sorry.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. killrdarknes

killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,171
    Hey @Wing133, thanks for deciding to file this appeal.

You and I had a discussion a few night about this exact issue. You have been muted, as you know, nearly every night for the past week for using inappropriate language in our Global chat, not to mention that you have been a member of our community for over half a year.
    Simply put, you should know better, especially after I discussed this with you in PM.

However, seeing as this is your first appeal, I will be issuing you a 6 hour temporary mute. I cannot stress enough that this behavior is unacceptable in our main channels and will not be tolerated. You are welcome to take this to private channels/outlets. If you're going to continue to be a member of our community, I expect that you follow the rules.

Lastly, understand that you will not be let off so easily if you continue this behavior.

User issued 6-hour tempmute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.