[Ban Appeal] Trent_TNT

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Trent_TNT, Jan 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trent_TNT

Trent_TNT Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +14
    In Game Name:
    Trent_TNT
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Killing a player in a non PVP zone.
    Rule Violated:
    Harassment
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Do not kill other players in a non pvp zone.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    He was griefing me I know it was in the wild but my anger forgot that it was a rule and I kill him I'm very sorry.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    Your temp ban from your previous appeal expired 11 hours ago and within 10 hours of being able to join the server you are banned again; and just 5 minutes after your ban, you have already filed an appeal. You have had 8 bans since December 12th filing 13 appeals for them. This is not acceptable under any circumstances and if you want to continue playing here you will need to severely rethink your attitude towards the server.

In each of your appeals you state how sorry you are, that it wont happen again and that you'll play by the rules, but each time you've gotten yourself banned again; so you can see why from my point of view and the rest of the staff teams point of view why why we are going to be very hesitant to let you back so easily now. I want you to go and take a long look at the rules and really take everything in so you know exactly what you can and can't do as I can tell you now, you're not going to have many more chances if you get banned again after this.

Anyway, I think it goes without saying that this appeal is denied and for someone with 8 bans total in less than a month, your appeal quality is no where near up to the standard you need to get yourself unbanned. Just saying that you're sorry and that it wont happen again is not going to cut it anymore, I need to really believe that you're going to change for the better and that's going to take a LOT more than a 1 line appeal. As well as denying this appeal, you will not be able to appeal for 1 week from today so you can really think over what you've done and how you're going to fix this reoccurring problem, as I don't think you're taking this seriously at all. Any appeals submitted before this date will be denied.

Locked - Appeal denied - User not to appeal again until 10th January.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #2 GeorgiaMC, Jan 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.