[Ban Appeal] Trent_TNT

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Trent_TNT, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trent_TNT

Trent_TNT Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +14
    In Game Name:
    Trent_TNT
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server, banned and muted.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Threatening to hack, constant trolling in chat, bypassing ban.
    Rule Violated:
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    All tempbans, regardless of length, may not be appealed. They will be automatically lifted when time has expired.
    I Couldn't find a rule talking about threats to hack...
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rules mean do not harass other players verbally or physically or ruin their game play. The second rule means you can not have another one of your accounts on the server if one is banned. The third rule means that if you threaten to hack it is player harassment because it is ruining the game play.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I am very sorry for what I did and I will not do it again and the only reasons I did what I did was I was mad at someone for taking my items. Please accept me back into the server. :)

2. Aqua_Luna3

Aqua_Luna3 Ex-SMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +615
    @Trent_TNT, this is basically the same ban appeal as @UnitedStates2 denied on Friday. I do not feel comfortable with letting you back on ECC right now. This appeal lacks effort and any remorse. You have also not addressed that you got on a different account and begged to be unbanned, claiming to be your girlfriend, the threating to hack, and your constant trolling in chat.

For you next appeal please write 3-4 sentences about why you should be unbanned/explanation for each offense that you have (Threatening to hack, constant trolling in chat, bypassing ban. ) A 1-2 sentence explanation will not be cutting it with the amount of trolling and rule breaking you have done on ECC. Also, just like United said in your last appeal, please find the rules that you have broken and copy and paste them over into your next appeal. I hope to see a new appeal in the future, and eventually your return to ECC.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.