[Ban Appeal] Trent_TNT

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Trent_TNT, Dec 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trent_TNT

Trent_TNT Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +14
    In Game Name:
    Trent_TNT
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Advertising in PM's
    Rule Violated:
    Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal livestreams that are completely and only EcoCityCraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't advertise anywhere but the trade channel.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I don't remember advertising in the PM's and I am sorry for doing so.

2. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    Hello @Trent_TNT

As Olympians mentioned in your last appeal, you did in fact advertise via pm (to a moderator, in fact). Denying this in your appeal is the wrong way to go about this and won't get you anywhere - you need to take responsibility for your actions. Additionally, there is an extreme lack of effort in this appeal, and I am not convinced that you are remorseful for your actions, not to mention that it's going to take much more to convince a staff member to let you back on the server considering your recent behavior in-game.

In your next appeal you're going to need to include your updated ban reason (as you were just banned for loan scamming as well) and be sure to quote the rules you broke directly from the wiki. I expect that you will put much more effort into your next appeal if you really want to be let back onto the server.

Locked - Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.