[Ban Appeal] TheTank66

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by TheTank66, Nov 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheTank66

TheTank66 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    In Game Name:
    thetank66
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no but i have changed my password to minecraft
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    automine
    Rule Violated:
    Cheating is not tolerated
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    this means that any unfair advantage a player would have over everyone else
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    the reason is that myself and my younger brother share this account. The only server that i play on is ECC and i have log proof to prove that. my younger brother uses my minecraft account to play when i go to work. he plays on a bunch of servers and this is a normal thing for him getting banned but i did not know he gets banned because on my computer the only server is ECC and on his computer it shows 11 different servers. the reason i was banned was because of a "auto mine feature" that my brother has downloaded onto his desktop pc. once i logged into minecraft last night and saw i was banned from ECC i went directly to him and asked WHAT happened and WHY he did this on the server i played on. he apologized and said id would never happen again so i took further steps and changed my minecraft log in password so he no longer has access to my account. i would really appreciate if i could get a chance to come back onto this server because this is my favourite server and only server. i understand what he did was wrong and if there is no room for a second chance or a compromise then i totally understand. i would love to get a second chance and prove my loyalty to this server. right before he got me banned i was going to upgrade my feature and purchase a new feature consisting of EREPS so i could rent a MSWORD in order to make money and having EREPS would be very beneficial so such a expensive item would not be broken and i would not void a contract. A other reason why i would like to come back is because i currently have a 50k loan that is due in a couple days and i know the person who i owe the loan to has loans with other people and i would feel bad if the person i owed is not able to pay the people he owes because i was not able to complete my contract with him.

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    The funny thing is that your story actually might've passed as legitimate if only you excluded this part.

Somehow during the same period your account was logged into the server and you inquired about purchasing an melon sword/yhe requisite features for e-repairs, you were kicked multiple times by anticheat for, well, hacking.

And it gets even better! During the same period your account was logged into the server and you got finally caught, your "brother" remembered to pay off half of that $100,000 debt to iTz, leaving $50,000 outstanding - something you're keenly aware of, considering what you've written on your appeal here.

Must be pretty awesome to have a "brother" who seemingly knows your every need on ECC and pays off your debts for you, while keeping you constantly updated on his activities on your behalf (except automining, I guess).

Seriously though, you would've gotten the same (if not better) results if you just wrote a few sentences about how you're sorry and won't do it again. No need to make up bullshit that, even if true, won't change your punishment of being banned a few days and having your stuff wiped. I'm gonna unban you anyways but 1. don't hack and 2. don't waste staff time making up silly lies. thanks.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.