[Ban Appeal] TheRealAllyH

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by TheRealAllyH, Jan 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealAllyH

TheRealAllyH EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +24
    In Game Name:
    TheRealAllyH
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    All
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Scamming
    Rule Violated:
    I didn't follow through with a loan contract. -

Do not scam other players, or try to.
    Scamming is taking money, items, work, or anything else of value from another player dishonestly. This includes teleporting people into PvP areas without their consent. Unlocked chests and items on the ground on EcoCityCraft are considered fair game.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't take money that isn't yours, or try to cheat people out of what they deserve or earned.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    There was an agreement made over discord after the contract ended which extended my time frame. I did respond eventually but not in a timely manner. I do plan to pay back my loan one way or another. I have contacted the other party before, and will be doing so again. (even if the ban appeal is denied I will be paying it back.)

2. killrdarknes

killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,165
    Hey @TheRealAllyH , thanks for appealing.
    Your debt is rather large (within a few millions of dollars), so before I continue any further, I'd like to get some more info.

First, what are your plans to pay off the debt? Your ending statement seems to imply that you have the means to pay in full regardless of being able to play, which changes how I'll proceed. Can you pay in full, or do you need time?

Secondly, I need @CammyBunny to confirm that Ally indeed owes 2.3million left, as of this complaint.

Once I hear back from the both of you, I'll continue forward.

3. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +966
    That amount is correct

4. TheRealAllyH

TheRealAllyH EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +24
    @killrdarknes I would need time, but I reached out to Cam and she has agreed to give me some time. I don't know how much time I will need though, I've been gone so long I have no idea what the economy looks like. I do intend to give @CammyBunny full ownership of my magic rod (what the loan was used for) until I can pay it off.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #4 TheRealAllyH, Jan 23, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
  5. killrdarknes

killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,165
    Okay, thanks for responding.
    So, I see it very reasonable for you to make about 50k/day. This is a few hours per day, maybe 3 at most- this doesn't include Magic Days either, where you can make exponentially more money than that. I'll expect you to pay as follows:
    1/31/22- 350k
    2/7/22- 350k
    2/14/22- 350k
    2/21/22- 350k
    2/28/22- 350k
    3/7/22- 350k
    3/14/22- 200k

Since its' been a while, I'm just going to unban you from here. It's good to see you back. Please make good use of the opportunity.

Unbanned.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.