[Ban Appeal] TheGamerDude007

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by CodsterTheGamer, Nov 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodsterTheGamer

Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +14
    In Game Name:
    TheGamerDude007
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    ECC's minecraft server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Constant chat spamming
    Rule Violated:
    I was spamming in chat
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule means to not excessively type messages in chat, or not to flood the chat with all messages from you.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I feel that i should be unmuted, because i have learned the lesson the hard way. I was upset that i had died in the nether, and i lost all my stuff to lava. I was upset, and i therefore spammed, because i was upset. I now realize, that that wasn't what i should have done. I should have just walked away, and came back at a later time. I would really like to be unmuted, so i can also ask for e-reps, trade, auction, lotto, and even other things, like communicate. I really struggle without having the chat, as sometimes i need help, and i cant get what i need. I really have learned my lesson, in fact i have learned it the hard way, and that lesson is:
    Get a thought out, in one message. Not 3. And i also learned, to not constantly bother mods, for things that aren't related to moderators. Im sorry for causing trouble, and from here on out, i swear to my soul, that i will keep my messages, short, and no more than 1 message every 5 seconds. That's my new rule for myself. I will no longer chat more than once every 5 seconds. Thank you. :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    Hi @TheGamerDude007

I'm glad to see you've appealed again, with a more effort and thought put into this one.

I've been looking through your history and it's mute after mute for chat offences, mainly spamming. I've dealt with you on many occasions, as well as other staff members and we're all getting tired of telling you the same thing over and over again.

However, as you've followed Dare's instructions from your previous appeal, I will be issuing you with a 12 hour temporary mute, in which you should consider how you will act in chat when you are able to chat again, as we don't want this to happen again.

You don't need to limit yourself to one message every 5 seconds, rather, instead of posting 4 lines of chat, post one. Keep you chat appropriate, and don't spam and you'll be fine.

Please make sure you don't end up in this situation again.

12 hour temp-mute issued

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.