[Ban Appeal] TheGamerDude007

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by CodsterTheGamer, Oct 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodsterTheGamer

Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +14
    In Game Name:
    TheGamerDude007
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No i havent changed my username.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    ECC's Main Server.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Backchatting staff Spamming Tp requests
    Rule Violated:
    I was being rude to the staff members. I was then trying to tp to one to tell them that i am sorry because of what happened.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    THe rule means, dont spam the chat, and dont spam TP requests. It also means to Not Backchat staff for their actions.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I feel that i should be unbanned because i promise that i will change my ways Completely. All i ask is one more chance. I spent a lot of time working on that server, and i even made a halloween ride that i wanted all the server staff to ride before anyone else. I am 13, and have ADHD. Lately i have had a rough time in school, and my grandfather past away last week. Today is my Birthday, And the only present i ask for, is to be unbanned. I have a lot of friends in that server, and it just means the world to me. I cried so much last night, before i went to bed. I am really Sorry to A_Man And Blazwura For being rude. you did what you were supposed to do. I would really like to also be unbanned, so i dont lose my progress. It means the absolute world to me. Im sorry, and all i need is one more chance. :) I promise that i wont spam any more, and spam tp requests anymore. Last night was just one of those days for me. I promise that i wont do it again. I really like to play on this, and it is there when i need it. When my grandfather died, I had a rough day that day. So, i just got on ECC, and it made me smile, and actually change my mood. I would really love it if you could give me just one more chance. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 CodsterTheGamer, Oct 23, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  2. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    Hey there @TheGamerDude007 thank you for taking the time to fill out this ban appeal. I have taken some thought into your appeal and I can see that you genuinely wish to come back and leave this negative path behind you. As such, I shall be unbanning you and issuing you a temporary 6h mute. I hope that you take this time to think about what has taken place and learn from this. In the future when you wish to contact a member of staff simply message them and if they state they are busy send them a mail or forum pm and wait for them to be available. In the case of chat itself, if you are feeling frustrated or angry take a break and collect yourself. We all have bad days :) Perhaps take some time and read over our rules found here. https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/main-network-rules/

User unbanned, 6h temporary mute issued.

#2 OniFox_, Oct 23, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.