[Ban Appeal] Terrov

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Terrov, Apr 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terrov

Terrov Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    Terrov
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main, all.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Auto-click exploit
    Rule Violated:
    Cheating is not tolerated.

Cheating in any form is not allowed. Anything that is considered to give you an unfair advantage over other players is considered cheating. This can include but is not limited to client mods to generate items/money easier or faster than otherwise possible, abusing server bugs, or using alts/friends to gain more than you would normally gain on a single account. Generating money/items or other assets while AFK is also not allowed.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Using auto-clicking to generate items or money is a form of cheating. Doing so creates an unfair advantage and is unfair to other players.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Can't remember how long ago this was, but at least over a year ago. At the time, I was attending online classes and had used auto-clicking to pass time during class. The first time I tried this, I was rightfully banned.

If given the opportunity to return to ECC, I would not jeopardize this by doing something stupid like this again. I had played on this server for close to 7-8 years on and off, now going on close to 10 years. It's a part of my childhood and young adulthood that I lost the opportunity to ever revisit because of a stupid decision I made during online quarantine classes (in Korea where I live COVID was still seen as really serious at this point). I recognize the unfair advantage it created, and I apologize and ask to be forgiven this once. It won't happen again.

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    You were wiped upon your ban for your offense as is standard for AFK Autofishing or other AFK automation, so as such the punishment has been served.

You were banned in late 2021, prior to the map migration. Your town is still on Archive and you can get it transferred for a small fee here: https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ecc-2-0-town-re-claim-requests.218189/
    Just so you know and are aware what's happened with your town.

Unbanned

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.