[Ban Appeal] taddortot

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by taddortot, Dec 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taddortot

taddortot Staff Member
    SuperMod EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +32
    In Game Name:
    taddortot
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Scamming
    Rule Violated:
    Do not scam other players, or try to.
    Scamming is taking money, items, work, or anything else of value from another player dishonestly. This includes teleporting people into PvP areas without their consent.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    For my instance, I rented an EFF7 pickaxe from ArthurAquaman. I lost the item. Rather than owning up to it I just left and did not return. I payed Arthur our agreed price to rent, however, I did not keep up my end of returning it on time.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I recognize that what I did was not right. Especially considering this was a high end item. While I do not have the item I do apologize for just not responding to the messages sent to me, the original ban thread, and everything else. I would like to pay Arthur the agreed upon amount if/when I get unbanned. Thank you for the opportunity to appeal my ban.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    Since this is such a small sum, you will owe @ArthurAquaman the full amount of $37,000 ECD from your broken contract by 12/25/19, else he can file a new complaint for scamming.

Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.