[Ban Appeal] Szumilas32

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Szumilas32, Sep 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Szumilas32

Szumilas32 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    Szumilas32
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    MainEast
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    hackclient
    Rule Violated:
    hacking
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    you are not allowed to use hack clients
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I am terribly sorry I let my younger brother play on my computer he's 13 and he must have got an idea to download a hackclient, and try to cheat. I won't make this mistake again. Once again I am terribly sorry for violating the rules. I hope you'll consider my appeal. I love this server I play on it a lot and i would hate it i were to be banned by such an honest mistake. I hope you'll consider unbanning me. Thank you Szumilas32

• Potato Potato x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    What I don't understand when it comes to appeals it's always the younger brother or sister, people tend not to admit to their mistakes, I had been watching you for quite awhile and noted multiple instances of you using speed ,fly and nofall, which are all part of a hacked client. So it just so happened that your brother was on your account at the time you got banned, then immediately tells you of what happened and thus you write this appeal.

Looking at logs I can see you have been kicked multiple times over the last few days for a multitude of reasons, I'm guessing this was also your brother.
    Please reappeal when you admit to your mistakes, honestly it makes this whole process easier, own up to your mistake and don't do it again

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #2 iSneaky, Sep 17, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.