[Ban Appeal] slatemissin

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by slatemissin4, Jan 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slatemissin4

slatemissin4 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +41
    In Game Name:
    slatemissin
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no i haven't
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    X-Ray
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    i was banned due to the reason of using X-Ray. Yes i was using X-Ray i wont deny it i was, i got very frustrated in the last few days due to the fact i want a town to build up and enjoy the game on a different level so part of this was the fact i was using X-ray to save up the amount which was needed
    Rule Violated:
    Cheating is not tolerated.
    Cheating in any form is not allowed. Anything that would give you an unfair advantage over other players is considered cheating. This can include client mods, abusing server bugs, using alt accounts to directly financially benefit your main account.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule is put in place to keep the server in an order which allows all players to have an equal chance to be able to grow together and a equal pace which they work at
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    The environment of ECC is a clean well put together environment which many good and kind players which i have connected with some more than others, partly by sharing the same interests. To be back on the server which players which i grew upon and with would be something i would enjoy to do again. the X-Ray which i was using would be something which i will no longer use due to the severity of what it can cause and the unfairness it causes to other players.

• Potato Potato x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Nope, it's a PermaBan. You can purchase an unban from https://shop.ecocitycraft.com.

PS: nice $60,000 bet at the last minute before I wiped your forum balance
    [​IMG]
    I'll make sure to remember to wipe it all that as well if you win.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.