[Ban Appeal] SaintGiorgio

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by FatalBrick_, Nov 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatalBrick_

FatalBrick_ EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +17
    In Game Name:
    LeoFencci
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    SaintGiorgio
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    AFK Autofishing/Economy Abuse via alts
    Rule Violated:
    (Rules) Cheating in any form is not allowed. Anything that would give you an unfair advantage over other players is considered cheating. This can include client mods, abusing server bugs, using alt accounts to directly financially benefit your main account.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I cannot and am not allowed at all to cheat in anyway that gives me unfair advantage over other players may it be financially or in this case using a hacked client to autofish and make my playing experience better. I cannot use Alt accounts to financially benefit my main account.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    After I read I was banned by Unitedstates2 for AFK Autofishing/Economy Abuse via alts when trying to login to the server, I was upset and felt guilty for having to break the rules with a hacked client and an alt account. I did it because I wanted to see if I can somehow make more ECD in a quicker amount of time, so I try'd using a hacked client to Autofish with a max rod and a software that presses keys for you for AFK and an alt account with the same hacked client autofishing while being AFK and letting the client do the work for me thinking I wouldn't get caught. Of course the reason is not acceptable at all and doesn't justify anything, i broke the rules and it certainly wasn't fair not only to other players, but the entire server. I had also read Unitedstates2s announcement (Major ECC Economy Changes! *New AutoFishing Punishments*) after my ban. I am very sorry for cheating and abusing the economy the way I did, I realized that its not worth at all going to that extreme to make ECD much faster, in this server everyone works hard by the rules at making there ECD and that's what makes the gameplay/server overall better, fair, and fun for everyone and all in all, an amazing honest community of players, and I certainly wanna be a part of that. I would consider it mercy if I could be given a 1 month tempban as a punishment and of course all valuables will be seized, balances will be cleared and McMMO stats will be reset and leave ZedTobius banned (my alt). I've learned my lesson to never try to hid and cheat in any way and from now on if given another chance, play the server by its rules 100% and earn ECD by honestly working for it.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    This isn't your first rodeo regarding this sort of offense. One would think you would of learned the first time you did it and got caught.

You will need to purchase an unban from the store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.