[Ban Appeal] RubySalvatore

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by RubySalvatore, Sep 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RubySalvatore

RubySalvatore Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    In Game Name:
    RubySalvatore
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    The survival section
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Troll/Threatening staff
    Rule Violated:
    Idk
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Trolling or threatening the staff, so faking things you need help with, wasting their time etc. And threatening them, NEITHER of which i did.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Because I have neither trolled nor threatened anyone, I love playing on this server with my friends and it would be a shame if I could no longer do so. All I said to Eldruin is that he needs to to learn to take a joke, life will be more fun that way.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    Your response to a moderator performing their duties is to privately message them, "you need to learn to take a joke <3" when you disagree with a mute, and then to also tell them, "why don't you go and get lost in a forest then fall down a very big hole"? That is an extremely poor way to go about handling a disagreement with a staff member. If you're concerned with the actions of a staff member, you submit a staff complaint here and call it a day; you don't tell them to get lost.

As for your appeal, you're going to have to own up to your mistakes before I consider unmuting you as you've said quite a bit more than a simple "he needs to learn to take a joke." We don't take these kinds of issues lightly, so you'll need to be significantly more apologetic if you wish to be unmuted.

Appeal Denied.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #2 WeirdBuilder, Sep 23, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.