[Ban Appeal] rNin

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by rNin, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rNin

rNin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +84
    In Game Name:
    rNin
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No, because I was not banned/muted before my name change.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    All
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Autofishing
    Rule Violated:
    Section 5 - Unfair Play
    Clause 3 - Automation
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Do not attempt to auto fish, in attempt to get automated ways of earning ECD.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Briefly prior to the ban, I was on my iPad which I was playing light games with a hand which I thought I could multi-task while mob-shaking mobs with my other hand, but I admit I was way too attentive on my iPad which I did not pay attention much to Minecraft, which was the cause to my ban. While on Minecraft, I was holding-right click with a fishing rod, which allows me to do mob-shaking while playing on my iPad with my other hand, I do understand that from another perspective I do look like an autofisher. Not like this is relevant to the appeal much but I just want to explain what happened from my own perspective.

However, things aside, I seriously apologize and I understand that I will have to accept my punishments regarding my negligence not paying enough attention, hence the automated fishing on EcoCityCraft. I understand that automated fishing and any other automated ways of earning ECD recognized as an extremely serious offense in EcoCityCraft, which involves on exploiting on the economy with minimal efforts; I really regret doing such actions, I really should not have diverted my attention away from EcoCityCraft for extended period which I understand I can seen being seen as automated fishing from another perspective, which I should had been more cautious and attentive towards.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
    #1 rNin, Feb 24, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Unbanned. Make sure you are paying attention to your computer screen and are able to respond to chat when you are fishing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.